Crosby vs CE King Prediction Thread

Red Dawn

Joseph Pickney and Nathan White should shine on this stage. They will be important in getting this W. Will also help their recruiting. IMO

I would imagine a game like Friday is pretty high on the list of ones to be attended by multiple recruiters this weekend. It's going to be good thing for a lot of our fringe guys looking for more offers. I also think Trey Edwards has a chance to outplay Tray Williams head-up in front of everybody and blow up.   

I would imagine a game like Friday is pretty high on the list of ones to be attended by multiple recruiters this weekend. It's going to be good thing for a lot of our fringe guys looking for more offers. I also think Trey Edwards has a chance to outplay Tray Williams head-up in front of everybody and blow up.   

I didn't think we could fill the void left by Carlos, but this kid definitely has what it takes to be the work horse. Just goes to show the depth on this roster.  Now we just need the chemistry on the offense to put it all together.