THANK YOU Ashly Elam!

NDNation

Okay boss. 

Let's be honest....the only "spankings" that you are probably knowledgeable enough or qualified to speak of involve a monkey and shouldn't be discussed on this forum.

I am sure I don't have the expertise you have.

Is the above not true??  6 straight, District Champs  and PNG not much except finish in the top 4 of 7??

I Respect your OPINION  could you do the same?

I don't think anybody is saying that putting a "for sale" sign up in the coach's yard is a great idea, but at the end of the day it's not a big deal.... and it shouldn't come as a surprise to the coach or anybody else.  The old saying goes "you can't win them all," but you shouldn't lose them all, either.  

Stop worrying about signs stuck in the yard and start worrying about the fact that Uncle Larry keeps coming over and putting his dirty shoes on your coffee table. 

Win!  It fixes everything!

I don't think anybody is saying that putting a "for sale" sign up in the coach's yard is a great idea, but at the end of the day it's not a big deal.... and it shouldn't come as a surprise to the coach or anybody else.  The old saying goes "you can't win them all," but you shouldn't lose them all, either.  

Stop worrying about signs stuck in the yard and start worrying about the fact that Uncle Larry keeps coming over and putting his dirty shoes on your coffee table. 

I am a Bulldog fan so it is great for us! 6 in a row baby! Still do not think that is the best behavior for kids or adults!

I assume it is public record as to where Coach Faircloth and his family live. Being that people are putting signs in his yard.

Would you care to make your name and address public record on this forum? I mean "at the end of the day, it's not a big deal..."

I assume it is public record as to where Coach Faircloth and his family live. Being that people are putting signs in his yard.

Would you care to make your name and address public record on this forum? I mean "at the end of the day, it's not a big deal..."

For his salary? No problem. Hell, you could kill my grass, put out signs, and even carve "The Coach Sux" on my oak tree and I'll just keep depositing my checks.