THANK YOU Ashly Elam!

NDNation

Didnt  hear him complain when the old man that used to dress like an indian and two of his cronies cut the lock off of a gate to get in LCM stadium about 40 mins. before the time they unlocked the gates . Now that is not only uncalled for it is criminal. I was an eye witness and so were many PNG fans they didnt enter but they didnt say anything either!  So my point is that it works both ways there are idiots everywhere.

Edited by 77

It's sad that this happened, but what's worse is there are actually people on here justifying their actions!! All over losing one game... That's what's wrong with this world and why things like this will keep happening.. Nobody deserves this, not even if they go 0-10 or lose 100 straight games to the same rival.. Just plain ridiculous and the people justifying it are just as bad...

rant over lol

vandalizing some ones propertyis a good way to be arrested or shot on the spot

Thats my whole point 24 its not worth getting shot over or arrested over violating this mans privacy at his place of residence. I just didnt want to say it that way!!! I also do not want kids that read this board saying look the adults think its funny!!!! Its not and its dangerous for you well being and your record.

Shoot, you can't even question a coach's performance on this board.

If you're trying to question his performance,  you're making yourself look awful bad.  The man is a winner in every sense of the word.  

Some people could care less if PNG EVER made the playoffs,  as long as they beat Nederland.  But, how long would he keep his job like THAT?

Me?  I'll take the playoffs.  The Nederland wins will come in time.  He's still young.

Would it be on news if Elam wasn't a PNG graduate?

Elam was misleading when he said signs were put in Permian coach yard and they won state the next year. BF wasn't there during that time.

Why not just let the police handle it. Not sure why it's being put on the news?

BTW, we'll take him at BH! He'll make more money too. Lol

i dont think he was misleading, he referred to that because thats where he previously coached at and it happened there with a coach. 

well the front 15-20 foot of most peoples property is owned by the city for sewer and underground or over head lines. some places even have sidewalks on that easement.

That easement is not public property. It is a legal right for a specified entity to enter my property. If you want to question my right to prevent you from placing some unauthorized sign on my property or the easement attached, feel free. 

It's sad that this happened, but what's worse is there are actually people on here justifying their actions!! All over losing one game... That's what's wrong with this world and why things like this will keep happening.. Nobody deserves this, not even if they go 0-10 or lose 100 straight games to the same rival.. Just plain ridiculous and the people justifying it are just as bad...

rant over lol

Of course that's how they feel up in Lumberton. Big surprise there.  

Maybe FC didn't realize how serious the game is to the people who pay for that house. My advice? Beat the Bulldogs. And if some jerks put "for sale"'signs in your yard, don't be surprised. Just quietly harvest them, put them in the trash can, and start trying to figure out how to beat the Bulldogs next year. And DONT talk to reporters or anybody else about it. 

How many consecutive losses would be sufficient enough to warrant the Indian faithful actually criticizing the good coach? Eight? Twelve? Twenty?

That easement is not public property. It is a legal right for a specified entity to enter my property. If you want to question my right to prevent you from placing some unauthorized sign on my property or the easement attached, feel free. 

have fun running the public off YOUR sidewalk in front of your house..... lol

Of course that's how they feel up in Lumberton. Big surprise there.  

Maybe FC didn't realize how serious the game is to the people who pay for that house. My advice? Beat the Bulldogs. And if some jerks put "for sale"'signs in your yard, don't be surprised. Just quietly harvest them, put them in the trash can, and start trying to figure out how to beat the Bulldogs next year. And DONT talk to reporters or anybody else about it. 

How many consecutive losses would be sufficient enough to warrant the Indian faithful actually criticizing the good coach? Eight? Twelve? Twenty?

criticizing a coach, and going to his own personal property is two completely different things. That's his house. I'm not saying they don't have a right to be upset, but that action is uncalled for. And what does me being from Lumberton have anything to do with it? 

Huh? 

have fun running the public off YOUR sidewalk in front of your house..... lol

I cannot keep them from using the easement for the purpose it is intended. I can, however, prevent them from placing a sign in that sidewalk (emphasis on walk) easement area on what is still legally my private property.

Keep in mind there's a reason that were in the stands and not coaching...I do not agree with putting a for sale sign on a man's property that's just wrong...I do understand the PNG fans that are upset with BF its hard to argue 1-6 record vs. Nederland and a 3-5 playoff record but personal attacks on the man just isn't right...In my mind there's a simple solution to this its time for those PNG fans that dont like BF to use some of that honor and pride, go before your school board and tell them in front of everyone there that you dont like your coach.

Would it be on news if Elam wasn't a PNG graduate?

Elam was misleading when he said signs were put in Permian coach yard and they won state the next year. BF wasn't there during that time.

Why not just let the police handle it. Not sure why it's being put on the news?

BTW, we'll take him at BH! He'll make more money too. Lol

I said that the same thing happened to Permian head coach Gary gaines back in the 80's, and added he would later win a state title there. The Permian connection was only mentioned because of the coincidence. Faircloth was on a staff that won a state title at Highland Park. This is just the first of some editorials I'll be doing. Something new. 

But we did Win state 3 times and been to semi's many times and some of those were only when the DC got in. If that were still the case, Crosby would have sat at home last year. 

Exactly, more than one team has been getting in for over 30 years yet the school with all the tradition hasn't gotten into the playoffs 6 of 7 years in their history. I figured they would have a 20 year run like Dayton is on to their credit, or at least an 11 year run like Crosby's current one.