THANK YOU Ashly Elam!

NDNation

That was not the question.

Yes it was.  You asked "Would you care to make your name and address public record on this forum?"  I answered "yes."  In fact, it doesn't take Scooby Doo and the his friends in the Mystery Machine to figure out where anybody lives.  Does Coach Neumann have "for sale" signs in his yard?  Nope.  His residence isn't some closely guarded secret, he just hasn't lost to the Indians six times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job by Ashly. Brandon would find another gig quickly if he were fired. I'm waiting (and it's coming) on the magic season when the wheels come off and nederville goes 2 - 8. We'll see how the barking goes then.

Gotta love Vidor's enthusiasm. No matter how many times they are an also ran, they keep up their support of the Pirates!!

sHa_thumb2.gif

I saw this year in the preseason comments and predictions about Vidor that they were returning like 173 letterman and 47 starters and this was the year to finally break lose while Nederland only returned 4 starters total on offense and defense combined and therefore had 18 new starters out of 22. Again, gotta love it!! 

Go Pirates!!!

(I will concede that Neumann will retire one day and at his age and tenure, likely soon. Then the Black Pearl can really rise to the top.) 

Yes it was.  You asked "Would you care to make your name and address public record on this forum?"  I answered "yes."  In fact, it doesn't take Scooby Doo and the his friends in the Mystery Machine to figure out where anybody lives.  Does Coach Neumann have "for sale" signs in his yard?  Nope.  His residence isn't some closely guarded secret, he just hasn't lost to the Indians six times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So when can we come? Just leave us your name, salary info, and any work related mistakes. Then we can discuss on the forum how you could do your job better and question all of your work related decisions.  

Gotta love Vidor's enthusiasm. No matter how many times they are an also ran, they keep up their support of the Pirates!!

sHa_thumb2.gif

I saw this year in the preseason comments and predictions about Vidor that they were returning like 173 letterman and 47 starters and this was the year to finally break lose while Nederland only returned 4 starters total on offense and defense combined and therefore had 18 new starters out of 22. Again, gotta love it!! 

Go Pirates!!!

(I will concede that Neumann will retire one day and at his age and tenure, likely soon. Then the Black Pearl can really rise to the top.) 

I love you too, tvc. I said 160 lettermen and 44 starters. Don't like to be misquoted.....