# 6 sinton vs # 8 wo-s

skipper

Darned!  I am gonna have to talk to Coach T or Ms. Sichko about this.  The darned schedule they gave me has Hamshire-Fannett on it for this Friday!

Yeah, I am looking at it right now!  There is no darned Sinton on the schedule for this week!  WTH!  What the heck are we gonna do?  Forfeit the H-F game and go play Sinton?

Man, I am not happy about this surprise!

Darned!  I am gonna have to talk to Coach T or Ms. Sichko about this.  The darned schedule they gave me has Hamshire-Fannett on it for this Friday!

Yeah, I am looking at it right now!  There is no darned Sinton on the schedule for this week!  WTH!  What the heck are we gonna do?  Forfeit the H-F game and go play Sinton?

Man, I am not happy about this surprise!

I JUST GOT A MESSAGE WO-S WILL NOT MAKE IT OUT OF ROUND TWO SO NO MEETING  BETWEEN THE TWO IN THE PLAYOFFS

Obviously Skip has a lot of time on his hands and looks forward to WOS football! That's not a bad thing! so understand where it comes from, what skip says has very little or no effect on the team or coaches. I find it quite amusing, and we all know skip is a die hard Mustang fan. I think ALL teams need a fan like skipper. I say give him a break, and understand his excitement! JMO

Obviously Skip has a lot of time on his hands and looks forward to WOS football! That's not a bad thing! so understand where it comes from, what skip says has very little or no effect on the team or coaches. I find it quite amusing, and we all know skip is a die hard Mustang fan. I think ALL teams need a fan like skipper. I say give him a break, and understand his excitement! JMO

Amen!

One game at a time.

Yes!