Central at Vidor 10/23/2015

BMTSoulja1

Here is my question.  Vidor has the worst parking in the district to me.  I've been there when cars from the visiting team were ticketed and threatened to be towed simply because they were parked on the side of the street in front of people's houses, despite facing the direction of the flow of traffic.  Will this be an issue again or has Vidor become a little more friendly on that aspect?  You can go to PN-G and Nederland, because of where the stadiums are, park in front of people's homes with no problem as long as you are not preventing them from coming and leaving...

We have always parked in front of the school so there was never an issue.  Most visitors also park across the street, in front of the school.  There is a grass area used for parking directly across from the visiting entrance, but those are for folks who paid for a parking pass way before the season even started.

Actually, I park in front of the high school in the big parking lot and walk like 5,000 miles to the stadium.  Lol

Way back in the old days, just as I crossed the tracks, I'd take a left and go down to the elementary and park. The good news (if they haven't blocked it off) it's only 3,476 miles lol

I'm supposed to be there, my son is on the freshman team but I want to see our JV who is 4-0, averaging 52 points a game on offense and only 4 a game on defense...

Wow!   Just found out Evadale JV to play Vidor 9th B, probably early B4 C&V.  Will be watching G'son so if anybody shows early look for an old fat man on the visitor side lol

Edited by REBgp
9th not JV

I think Vidor will be able to run the ball on Central (like they're going to pass it). Central will run the ball very well also. I think this will be a close game.......whoever has the ball last.

....kinda like Ozen did?  The district's leading rusher was only able to muster 84 yards on Central....

Two totally different type of running games. You can't compare a spread team to a slot T team.

Yes we can.  Have you seen the Tyler kid from Ozen?  That kid can go.  He had me nervous every time be touched the ball.  If you're a good RB, don't matter if it a spread, slot T, or wishbone...  You have to have a game plan to stop them.  We were gashed by Krautz really good and didn't want a repeat of that vs Ozen.  With that said, I think we'll be ready for Vidor's running attack...