Central at Vidor 10/23/2015

BMTSoulja1

When Central played at "The Babe", before they got "The Butch", Soulja would always exclaim that football should be played in the elements. What happened to that reasoning?

Well, I'm still a firm believer in that, truely I am.  It's really a joke in reference to teams like LC-M and Nederland watering their field to minimize the speed of speedy teams like Central...   Lol 

Well, I'm still a firm believer in that, truely I am.  It's really a joke in reference to teams like LC-M and Nederland watering their field to minimize the speed of speedy teams like Central...   Lol 

there's a difference in playing in the elements (Mother Nature), and trying to create the elements to benefit your team. Lol

As a casual fan of Vidor football, it is easy to see a change needs to be made at the top. When your playbook has four stinking plays and the play clock runs to 2 before you can get the play in is a complete travesty. This guy needs to go. And to take a fake punt play from the Colts playbook is even more proof. I will follow Ozen next season. This is horrible.