Nederland 30 Port Neches-Groves 27/Final

WOSgrad

Well, another classic MCM...glad to see the Dogs put up their 6th consecutive win...I have to admit that I enjoy it quite a bit!!

On a more serious note, hats off to the png kids for fighting back and playing hard...I realize that a loss like this is hard to take, but you cannot fault the effort...things just are not going their way right now and that happens in sports...those png fans that want to criticize the coaches and put "for sale" signs in the coaches yard; you need to get a life!!! I am pretty confident that this game is more important to those men than it is to you...also wanted to commend the Indian Spirit for staying for the trophy presentation...definitely not necessary or expected, but very classy move...and for those fans of ours complaining about png players not hanging around for the presentation, get over it!  I have no problem with that either.

Now, that's about as nice as I can be to png and that's enough of that!  Congrats again to the Dogs...there is a grit and toughness to this program that separates them from the rest in this area right now...one district loss in 5 years is the proof of that...as I said before, it's a good time to be a Nederland Bulldog!

Well, another classic MCM...glad to see the Dogs put up their 6th consecutive win...I have to admit that I enjoy it quite a bit!!

On a more serious note, hats off to the png kids for fighting back and playing hard...I realize that a loss like this is hard to take, but you cannot fault the effort...things just are not going their way right now and that happens in sports...those png fans that want to criticize the coaches and put "for sale" signs in the coaches yard; you need to get a life!!! I am pretty confident that this game is more important to those men than it is to you...also wanted to commend the Indian Spirit for staying for the trophy presentation...definitely not necessary or expected, but very classy move...and for those fans of ours complaining about png players not hanging around for the presentation, get over it!  I have no problem with that either.

Now, that's about as nice as I can be to png and that's enough of that!  Congrats again to the Dogs...there is a grit and toughness to this program that separates them from the rest in this area right now...one district loss in 5 years is the proof of that...as I said before, it's a good time to be a Nederland Bulldog!

Well said Razor, well said !

They did in fact put several for sale signs in his front yard. It's really sad that some "adults" would harass a Christian man with a wife & 2 young children, who obviously care's about the players.

I stayed for the presentation! I can see our players not wanting to watch Nederland take over their field. I saw Morse was the last one off the field. Nederland Coaches were talking to him and shaking his hand.

Glad MCM is behind us and we can focus on the rest of the season and playoffs. Good Luck the rest of the way!

They did in fact put several for sale signs in his front yard. It's really sad that some "adults" would harass a Christian man with a wife & 2 young children, who obviously care's about the players.

I stayed for the presentation! I can see our players not wanting to watch Nederland take over their field. I saw Morse was the last one off the field. Nederland Coaches were talking to him and shaking his hand.

Glad MCM is behind us and we can focus on the rest of the season and playoffs. Good Luck the rest of the way!

Childish.  1 district loss and they are ready to burn him at the stake because it was the rivalry game. Careful people, its been my experience in all my years that you may not like what you get when you get what you want !

I posted this on the PNG message board but it needs to be said over here as well:

"I'm just as upset as the next person about dropping a game to the dogs.  But, I'm still proud to boast that I'm an Indian and will forever be indebted to MY school.  I'm grateful for the coach that we have and thankful that he truly cares about the well-being of our players, not only on the football field, but in life as well.

To whomever put signs in BF's yard:  you are despicable.  You are a disgrace to the purple and white.  Either grow up or get out of our town.  We don't need your ilk."

Been hearing this for years. It's always wait for the talent. The same was said about this years group. People are tired of waiting 

That statement had nothing to do with beating Nederland. ITs about Faircloth cultivating QB's. Are you saying Adam Morse has no talent? Giblin and Sullivan? :)(shocked face)

Don't be putting Ideas out there..lol You and your bi-polar pickems. I see you.

you really thought id pick Png over Ned this yr?  This aint baseball ;)

Permian will create a position just for BF if he wants it, I guarantee it, there's no lack of oil money in West Texas. Hey BF: if they dont want you I know who will. :)