Nederland 30 Port Neches-Groves 27/Final

WOSgrad

Question does BF coach another year at PNG?

yes!  With a long playoff run, beating or losing to NED doesn't win you state. Be careful wth you may wish for Indians, unless you get Gary Joseph or the Cedar Hill HC or Allen HC or Jeff Traylor or Scott Surratt you in good hands. 

yes!  With a long playoff run, beating or losing to NED doesn't win you state. Be careful wth you may wish for Indians, unless you get Gary Joseph or the Cedar Hill HC or Allen HC or Jeff Traylor or Scott Surratt you in good hands. 

totally agree the is not a season ending loss still a lot of football to be played and Faircloth will make the adjustments...I still see PNG making a deep playoff run

They walked on it when they went to celebrate with the team.  Smh.  Nederland has more class than that and respects our rival.   

I think they were talking about the yellow powder that was thrown on the field from the student section. I don't think it was done to cause any damage. It may not have even been done on purpose.

Edited by ndn mom

He was getting hosed on calls left and right down the stretch.  2 Bogus PIs on Mayfield, then had to burn a TO because the umpire didn't stand over the ball and let defensive subs come in, then the FG that took only 2 secs.... he should've been hot.

Just watched the 4th Qtr. AWFUL AWFUL mismanagement by officiating crew. 2 MAJOR timing errors at the end of the game. 

i seen it. haven't seen Neumann that mad since 2012 versus Dayton at Lamar. 

Looking to be Brainwashed??

1994-2008
Matt Burnett
Record: 96-65
5 District Championships, 1999 State Finalist
1999 Fox Sports 4A Coach of the Year

This is the hidden content, please

2009-
Brandon Faircloth
Record: 42-26
2009 District Champions. Bi-District Champions
2009 20-4A Coach of the Year, Beaumont Enterprise Super Gold Coach of the Year
2009 Texas Football Magazine Class 4A Coach of the Year
2010 Bi-District,Area Champions
2011 District Runnerup, Bi-District Playoffs
2013 Bi-District Playoffs
2014 District Runnerup, Bi-District Playoffs

This is the hidden content, please

2013 U.S. National Team Offensive Coordinator

For you to decide.... Note no other coach has District runner up by his respected name... If so you would have to add all Playoff teams when only 2 got in plus a few for Matt. Which honestly 2nd place is the first loser... But back to my point.. After you read these stats look in your Friday night football program $5.00.. Read the first few pages and it will tell you that BF is the best thing since sliced bread... Now the truth.....

MB first 6 years..... 44-25 record. 2 of those being in 5A, the rest 4A... (4-16) in 5A.  3-3 against Nederland.... State Championship game 1999.

You can read BFs line up top... So are you buying the hype or not?

I can tell you for sure, I know one guy that loves BF and thinks he is the best thing that has happened to PNG... Larry Neauman..