HD vs WH

Who wins this heated rivalry?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this heated rivalry?

• HD
    • WH

Hull-Daisetta vs West Hardin goes back over 80 years. These two small schools are only 9 miles apart, you can imagine how heated this rivalry can get. It goes without saying both teams/communities want this win ever so bad. HD overwhelmingly has dominated the overall all-time series with a record of 37-9 since 1962. These teams actually started playing way way back in the late 1920's, when WH was called "Saratoga". This season a very young HD team, is on pace to have one of the worst football seasons in it's history. On the other hand WH looks much improved, with an at times explosive looking offense. WH has an electric play maker in the Creel kid. By all indications WH should win this game by 3-4 TD's, but this is not just any game... HD and WH will both fight tooth and nail for bragging rights Friday night. Just like the Texas vs Oklahoma game, you never know who will win and what all will go down. One things for sure, both these small towns will pack WH stadium to the gill Friday night, in our small version of mid county madness in the woods. Speaking as a 5th generation HD Bobcat, it is and will always be "UNACCEPTABLE" to lose a football game to West Hardin... Lots of folks will be paying attention... HD NATION FIGHT!! GO BOBCATS!!!

HD could pull out a W here, but they can't continue to not move the football, stick with what works, gain an identity on the offensive side of the ball, when you have a good QB, and two good backs utilize them, and stop holding them back.

Can you imagine Maughan and Robinett in a power set all night. Unbalanced sets, maybe run some 2 wedge, and 4 veer. We absolutely need Robinett to be available, I'm sure the top brass can have him do some tire pulls or halos during the week....

Making suggestions on what HD should run is against the ethics. It also disrespects Hodges as well

Lol, I disagree, I guess all the Texans and Cowboy fans hoping and wishing their teams run certain things are against ethics. SMH... If folks are that thin skinned and the shoe fits... It's called life, I suggest and hope my boss changes our work schedule from 7x12's to 5x10's, heck most of my fellow employees do as well, we all say it out loud, guess that is against ethics... We are not zombies, we express ourselves...  Liberal America SMH...

Edited by H-D BOBCAT 55

Lol, I disagree, I guess all the Texans and Cowboy fans hoping and wishing their teams run certain things are against ethics. SMH... If folks are that thin skinned and the shoe fits... It's called life, I suggest and hope my boss changes our work schedule from 7x12's to 5x10's, heck most of my fellow employees do as well, we all say it out loud, guess that is against ethics... We are not zombies, we express ourselves...  Liberal America SMH...

I see HD in a huge lost to the Oilers 35-0

I see HD in a huge lost to the Oilers 35-0

That is having bad ethics, saying HD will lose. lol. It may just happen and be that bad, if the game film from last week and all season is ignored... Don't count out HD, the Bobcats have the talent to beat WH. Creel has to be keyed all night, if he goes to take a dump, HD goes with him... lol. If Creel has under 150 yards rushing, HD wins by 6.

This game is no longer relevant to highschool football media, communities in the area. It used to mean something or have value. It was once entertainment and worthy of recognition. It has become the "who's the worst program" in the state of Texas bowl as of late. I believe WH wins by 20 plus, but could be wrong. Perhaps, HD should come take notes on my Hardin Sr. peewee football team. We are in the shotgun every game. No turnovers and scoring 40 points /game.

This game is no longer relevant to highschool football media, communities in the area. It used to mean something or have value. It was once entertainment and worthy of recognition. It has become the "who's the worst program" in the state of Texas bowl as of late. I believe WH wins by 20 plus, but could be wrong. Perhaps, HD should come take notes on my Hardin Sr. peewee football team. We are in the shotgun every game. No turnovers and scoring 40 points /game.

Wow! Hardin beats Kountze and now you think you have credit to smack talk! SMH Hardin is one of the most terrible, unsuccesful prograprogram of all time!

Ole boy, if you were a WOS, LaMarque, PNG or North Shore fan, you could make that statement. As a Hardin fan, you have no reason to even remotely make that statement. Hardin has won 30% of their games all-time, not to mention are like 45-8 all-time vs HD... Enough said...

If you are living in the past, then yes I have no rhyme or reason to talk. But, it's 2015 and Hardin is in the 4th spot in one of the toughest districts in the state. Our history is horrible, but history is not playing a factor in this season now is it? West Hardin and HD have been terrible for 5-6 years and it's getting worse every second. Hardin is going in opposite direction from you, "ole boy". You say, Hardin has won 30% of their games all time.

HD is winning 30% of their games for the last 4 years. No what? West Hardin is in the same boat.

If you are living in the past, then yes I have no rhyme or reason to talk. But, it's 2015 and Hardin is in the 4th spot in one of the toughest districts in the state. Our history is horrible, but history is not playing a factor in this season now is it? West Hardin and HD have been terrible for 5-6 years and it's getting worse every second. Hardin is going in opposite direction from you, "ole boy". You say, Hardin has won 30% of their games all time.

HD is winning 30% of their games for the last 4 years. No what? West Hardin is in the same boat.

I will give Hardin props they have been better the last few years and seem to be growing and getting better every year.Daisetta has only had a losing record the last 2 years.Is H-D in the same league as Hardin idk but in the history of things I would say H-D has had more winning seasons than Hardin and will be back to winning again im sure.