HD vs WH

Who wins this heated rivalry?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this heated rivalry?

• HD
    • WH

And I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you can't now, and never could.

If you are living in the past, then yes I have no rhyme or reason to talk. But, it's 2015 and Hardin is in the 4th spot in one of the toughest districts in the state. Our history is horrible, but history is not playing a factor in this season now is it? West Hardin and HD have been terrible for 5-6 years and it's getting worse every second. Hardin is going in opposite direction from you, "ole boy". You say, Hardin has won 30% of their games all time.

HD is winning 30% of their games for the last 4 years. No what? West Hardin is in the same boat

Lol that's funny just because neither team is very good and the kids do not go to a big school I guess is your reasoning for that remark..SMH get a life dude. It does not matter to any of these kids if they are real strong or fast all of them have a love for the game so they play. They have been through the summer heat and all of the practices and the losses. They deserve a little respect and not some ass hole that don't know anything about either team running his head when he was probably a cheer leader or band member and couldnt make a football team. Sorry if this offends you but all kids that play a sport deserve respect not someone running them down cause their not as good as someone else......GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.....GO BOBCATS

False.  Respect is earned..not entitled. 

I guess you would also think that just because a kid shows up everyday they deserve playing time.  Or everyone that works somewhere deserves the same pay/benefits.  I am an ex collegiate athlete (4 years) and I can tell you that just because you play and show up everyday doesn't really mean anything in the realm of things.

And UP's reasoning for the remark is because neither team is any good.  At all.  Because on that level if you had kids that bench 225 or ran sub 5.0 40's then they would be beating people.  And they're not.  

Lol that's funny just because neither team is very good and the kids do not go to a big school I guess is your reasoning for that remark..SMH get a life dude. It does not matter to any of these kids if they are real strong or fast all of them have a love for the game so they play. They have been through the summer heat and all of the practices and the losses. They deserve a little respect and not some ass hole that don't know anything about either team running his head when he was probably a cheer leader or band member and couldnt make a football team. Sorry if this offends you but all kids that play a sport deserve respect not someone running them down cause their not as good as someone else......GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.....GO BOBCATS

sorrry big dawg i wasnt dogging any kid i was just saying they werent very strong or fast...i think what i said can hold true for a lot of schools

I guess you would also think that just because a kid shows up everyday they deserve playing time.  Or everyone that works somewhere deserves the same pay/benefits.  I am an ex collegiate athlete (4 years) and I can tell you that just because you play and show up everyday doesn't really mean anything in the realm of things.

And he probably UP's reasoning for the remark is because neither team is any good.  At all.  Because on that level if you had kids that bench 225 or ran sub 5.0 40's then they would be beating people.  And they're not. 

I took it wrong and yes they pretty much stink so you could be right....

And he probably UP's reasoning for the remark is because neither team is any good.  At all.  Because on that level if you had kids that bench 225 or ran sub 5.0 40's then they would be beating people.  And they're not.  

I think if you are out there trying your best you earn respect never said it was entitled whether you are good or bad... I have always been a believer that you play your best 11 whether it's the same ones or not even the big schools...No I dont think that way at work the best should be compensated that way but from a management stand point even your least experienced employee is valuable..... I know i'm not gonna win this argument lol your as hard headed as me so i will just be quiet.. After thinking about it yes I understand what he was saying. These are kids not grown men and when you can get kids out doing sports it's a good thing todays generation just wants to  play games and have everything handed to them. The ones that work for it do have my respect even if they stink.......

I think if you are out there trying your best you earn respect never said it was entitled whether you are good or bad... I have always been a believer that you play your best 11 whether it's the same ones or not even the big schools...No I dont think that way at work the best should be compensated that way but from a management stand point even your least experienced employee is valuable..... I know i'm not gonna win this argument lol your as hard headed as me so i will just be quiet.. After thinking about it yes I understand what he was saying. These are kids not grown men and when you can get kids out doing sports it's a good thing todays generation just wants to  play games and have everything handed to them. The ones that work for it do have my respect even if they stink.......

Well said,  also youth and coaching should always be considered... In regards to ole boy stating teams not winning must not have athletes. HD has mostly Freshman and Sophomore playing other teams upper classman. 

Edited by H-D BOBCAT 55

This is where kids learn how to be grown men.

And I agree.  This generation is about as useful as a football bat.  Laziness and empathy are officially running rampant.

And I never said you earned respect by playing time.  There is a difference between just being on the team and working your butt off everyday.  If a kids shows up everyday and gives their all then yes, they've earned my respect.  But there is a huge difference between doing that and just being a part of the team.  Because small schools won't get rid of people for lack of numbers.  So if a kid busts his/her butt every day and don't get to play then they've learned a valuable lesson.  Sometimes it takes more than effort.

And yes..I'm as hard headed as they come. 

This is where kids learn how to be grown men.

And I agree.  This generation is about as useful as a football bat.  Laziness and empathy are officially running rampant.

And I never said you earned respect by playing time.  There is a difference between just being on the team and working your butt off everyday.  If a kids shows up everyday and gives their all then yes, they've earned my respect.  But there is a huge difference between doing that and just being a part of the team.  Because small schools won't get rid of people for lack of numbers.  So if a kid busts his/her butt every day and don't get to play then they've learned a valuable lesson.  Sometimes it takes more than effort.

And yes..I'm as hard headed as they come. 

Thats what I was saying If you bust your hump whether your good or not some just have no talent but give it everything they have. I don't like lazy people. Everything I have in this world I worked for as i'm sure you have also.