Enrollment numbers

I have no problem believing GCM will go 6A.  Take a drive North of I10 between Sjolander and John Martin.  LOTS of new houses everywhere.  And with XOM and ChevPhil racing to open new HUGE plant expansions, there will be jobs to support these people.  I'm always surprised to see how many new houses are in this area. 

BH is the same way to a degree.  LOTS of new houses!  

Where ever there use to be a rice field (BH) or a grass farm (gcm), you can bet there is a subdivision now!   :/

I have no problem believing GCM will go 6A.  Take a drive North of I10 between Sjolander and John Martin.  LOTS of new houses everywhere.  And with XOM and ChevPhil racing to open new HUGE plant expansions, there will be jobs to support these people.  I'm always surprised to see how many new houses are in this area. 

Where ever there use to be a rice field (BH) or a grass farm (gcm), you can bet there is a subdivision now!   :/

We have a new Hood coming up on the corner of Wallisville and Garth as well. Also about to finish a Stripes gas station there as well. We need another JR High on our side.

That's not 100% true. Schools can be audited by the TEA in regard to "Snapshot" attendances. Teachers are required to complete and sign an attendance form verifying who is sitting in your classroom on the Snapshot day, 

Now this may be done differently at smaller schools. 

Definitely true as far as auditing.  That is one of the things BISD got in trouble for doing.

Used to teal hunt in BH years ago. Liked BH a lot more 30 years ago. Lol