Ozen vs. Central Soul Bowl 2015

BMTSoulja1

Coming from a guy with no credibility...he is good but where are the offers?  Whaley had offers coming in after his sophomore year.  If I had to pick between the 3 for my backfield I'd take Whaley or Krautz over Tyler, they've proven themselves over more than 1 year...

Whaley got a d-1 offer even before playing a down of HS  football...

This is the hidden content, please

Big Ford that's why you have a 9 to 5 and your not a coach! Smh....

Actually since you apparently want to know, my normal schedule is 6 am to 2 pm, Monday through Friday and with 2 and a half months to go, I'm already over 6 figures for the year, that's why I'm not a coach...

How about you "coach"?

Edited by Big Ford

Enough with the comparsions at running back ,each one have quality's that are good, not like they are competing against one another, it's a team sport.Every one is going to feel their guy is better based on the team they follow.Now that we have that understanding, let's revisit this after Friday night. Personally following  Ozen ,LIL C is a special player, one of, if not the best running back that have come through Ozen.Not taking anything away from Krautz or Whaley both are good, however at their respective schools they have had better running backs b4 them.Central keeps good running backs, I will never forget Leland Mcelroy.

come on now Raymond really. Be careful what u post you never know who knows you on here.

Glad you know my name, because I've never been one to hide behind screen names like some do on here (apparently including yourself).  If I post something on here it is either from the program itself or my personal opinion.  I stated that I would choose Whaley and Krautz which I have seen both for 3 years, over Tyler.  That was at NO disrespect to the young man because I don't even know him.  I haven't seen him play because as you should know, I don't follow Ozen.  My friends that do know him say he is a standout kid on and off the field so I applaud that.  But you, whoever you are, didn't like my comment so you said I work 9 to 5.  Well since you think you know me, I just wanted you to have the facts about my work schedule and why I chose to not pursue being a coach.  

Enough with the comparsions at running back ,each one have quality's that are good, not like they are competing against one another, it's a team sport.Every one is going to feel their guy is better based on the team they follow.Now that we have that understanding, let's revisit this after Friday night. Personally following  Ozen ,LIL C is a special player, one of, if not the best running back that have come through Ozen.Not taking anything away from Krautz or Whaley both are good, however at their respective schools they have had better running backs b4 them.Central keeps good running backs, I will never forget Leland Mcelroy.

I don't know where all these comparisons started but I do have an idea.  I think I stated somewhere when this thread was first started that I know Tyler along with Boyd has to stay contained or we (The Jags) will be in for a long night.  From what I've heard, they are 2 totally different backs.  One is a bruiser with size and speed.  The other is quicker, vision and speed.  They also can't let Ozen get out and get more than a 2 score lead because I feel we don't have the total offense to come back.  

Tyler had a 200yd game versus Ned, what did Whaley have?

You can't judge things like this. Chris Ivory had the best stats the other week but does that make him the best RB in the NFL? No it doesn't. But I understand you use one particular stat to prove your argument

Please stop with the Whaley & Lil C comparisons  it's not even close Lil C is BY FAR the best back in the area....

Please stop asking me to stop comparing. We've compared things since the beginning of time. And no I do not believe Lil C is the best back this year. Great athlete. Better luck next year for the young man

I don't know where all these comparisons started but I do have an idea.  I think I stated somewhere when this thread was first started that I know Tyler along with Boyd has to stay contained or we (The Jags) will be in for a long night.  From what I've heard, they are 2 totally different backs.  One is a bruiser with size and speed.  The other is quicker, vision and speed.  They also can't let Ozen get out and get more than a 2 score lead because I feel we don't have the total offense to come back.  

It's more then just J Boyd and Tyler on the team. So Iam loving that people think if you stop Boyd and Tyler their done we shall see Friday with that said Let's go Panthers!!!!!!! 35 -17 Ozen

I think they need to stop Tyler more. If they do that then they'll put a little more pressure on Boyd and he'll force himself into bad situations. I've just seen it all too well when very gifted QBs try and do too much. I admire Boyd's ability but have thought sometimes he could have not "overdone" things. I'm not sure what the receivers look like on Ozen's side. From watching Central play I have definitely seen their favorite receiver(s). I will be in The Butch for this game Friday because I can't miss this 409 classic.

Coming from a guy with no credibility...he is good but where are the offers?  Whaley had offers coming in after his sophomore year.  If I had to pick between the 3 for my backfield I'd take Whaley or Krautz over Tyler, they've proven themselves over more than 1 year...

Lol you're talking about offers and I'm talking about production which is what matters. There's nothing special about Whaley besides the fact that he's just a big running back. You can say what you want but the numbers don't lie yards and TD's not even close, I don't think there's a RB in the area that has more TD's than him. Friday night it'll show once again that Lil C is the best back in the area hands down. And we won't even discuss the no credibility comment I'm probably the most credible guy on this site especially when it comes to football.

Edited by ozensfinest

Lol you're talking about offers and I'm talking about production which is what matters. There's nothing special about Whaley besides the fact that he's just a big running back. You can say what you want but the numbers don't lie yards and TD's not even close, I don't think there's a RB in the area that has more TD's than him. Friday night it'll show once again that Lil C is the best back in the area hands down. And we won't even discuss the no credibility comment I'm probably the most credible guy on this site especially when it comes to football.

I beg to differ....

So, you actually pulling for Ozen this year.  Lol...  You're a flip flopper, man.  Lol

So, you actually pulling for Ozen this year.  Lol...  You're a flip flopper, man.  Lol

There's never been a time I've not pulled for Ozen however if I feel they're going to lose or they're a bad team or the coaching is horrible I have no problem expressing it. It's called being realistic. You should try it with your jags more.