Ozen vs. Central Soul Bowl 2015

BMTSoulja1

With Vidor beating GC-M last night and the likely hood Lumberton beats Lee tonight, if the Jags were to slip up tonight, it would create a 4 way tie for 3/4 spots at 2-2.

If Central wins in this same scenario, they'd be tied for 2nd with the looser of PN-G/Nederland game leaving Vidor and Lumberton tied for 4th at 2-2.  Ozen would be tied with GC-M for the 6th spot at 1-3.

I said all that to say that tonight's game has more at stake then city bragging rights...

With Vidor beating GC-M last night and the likely hood Lumberton beats Lee tonight, if the Jags were to slip up tonight, it would create a 4 way tie for 3/4 spots at 2-2.

If Central wins in this same scenario, they'd be tied for 2nd with the looser of PN-G/Nederland game leaving Vidor and Lumberton tied for 4th at 2-2.  Ozen would be tied with GC-M for the 6th spot at 1-3.

I said all that to say that tonight's game has more at stake then city bragging rights...

See, BG?  I tried to tell you. You said it's no big deal to lose to Ozen here...

Lol you're talking about offers and I'm talking about production which is what matters. There's nothing special about Whaley besides the fact that he's just a big running back. You can say what you want but the numbers don't lie yards and TD's not even close, I don't think there's a RB in the area that has more TD's than him. Friday night it'll show once again that Lil C is the best back in the area hands down. And we won't even discuss the no credibility comment I'm probably the most credible guy on this site especially when it comes to football.

Your back was the number three back on the field  tonight a soph out ran him , look at the film and see why Whaley is better thats why he's called lil c -- under size when he play players bigger and just as fast results thats 50 yards  -- haha

Good game Jags and it does help Whaley when you have another back to share the load. Whaley is a load but who's the best is like comparing Bo Jackson to Barry Sanders. I'll take either one but Whaley did his thing. Ozen's defense was missing Wheaton (LB), Cullivan (FS), Darjean (SS) was already injured and should not have played with a bad hamstring and Bear (DE/LB) knee injury.  They were really banged up so I wasn't talking trash at all. Top it off you bench your starting QB for having plugs in your ear at a meeting is not smart to me. What happened to getting disciplined on Monday's practice. Good luck to the Jags with the rest of their season.

Good game Jags and it does help Whaley when you have another back to share the load. Whaley is a load but who's the best is like comparing Bo Jackson to Barry Sanders. I'll take either one but Whaley did his thing. Ozen's defense was missing Wheaton (LB), Cullivan (FS), Darjean (SS) was already injured and should not have played with a bad hamstring and Bear (DE/LB) knee injury.  They were really banged up so I wasn't talking trash at all. Top it off you bench your starting QB for having plugs in your ear at a meeting is not smart to me. What happened to getting disciplined on Monday's practice. Good luck to the Jags with the rest of their season.

So that's why he wasn't iin the starting lineup.  I think this game would have been closer from the start had he started.  But I respect the coach and setting an example with the leader of the team...