Ozen vs. Central Soul Bowl 2015

BMTSoulja1

Yes Soulja I heard Rodney Randle was playing very well over there at Lamar. I'm not at all surprised by the kid. He was actually utilized very well during the Nelson tenure at Ozen but I can't comment on anytime thereafter. I'm very happy for the young man.

However, back to the game at hand, Central wins this one in a kinda close game. Moses will come out some time in the 3rd quarter and spread the blue sea as the "VISITORS" (you call them fans) leave the Butch stands. It will serve as proof that while both are very talented, "Whaley is the best RB in the district not Lil C".

Yes Soulja I heard Rodney Randle was playing very well over there at Lamar. I'm not at all surprised by the kid. He was actually utilized very well during the Nelson tenure at Ozen but I can't comment on anytime thereafter. I'm very happy for the young man.

However, back to the game at hand, Central wins this one in a kinda close game. Moses will come out some time in the 3rd quarter and spread the blue sea as the "VISITORS" (you call them fans) leave the Butch stands. It will serve as proof that while both are very talented, "Whaley is the best RB in the district not Lil C".

Well, not sure about Nelson era, but the current HC, namely last year, his Sr season is what I'm in reference to.  Saw the kid in camps, saw him onbthe field in the limited playing time be got on offense....  But every accomplishment he has, I'll keep letting Ozen know how they did this kid wrong...

We will see, because I'm sure Ozen will have the capability to  showcase Tyler better than we can showcase Whaley....

Our playoff lives are on the line.  Of he can contribute in any way, decoy or anything, let him go...  

I feel you on the decoy but in my opinion they should have a whole package on offense for that sole purpose knowing that every defense is going to key on the workhorse. We have the play makers just not utilizing everyone to there full potential

I will go with Central......

I hope they win so we don't have to hear BMTSoulja complain for 2 weeks:)

oh the sky is falling, woe is me, worse case scenario is they would have to beat Lee to make the playoffs, EC would beat Lee. *drops mic*