Ozen vs. Central Soul Bowl 2015

BMTSoulja1

Lmbo!  You know me....  Lol

Soulja, I never thought Ozen would beat Central in basketball last year but they did.  Instead of Boyd and Hunter pulling the upset, is it going to be Boyd and Tyler?  Anything can happen in the game of football.  Especially when Central relies so much on their weapon in the backfield.

Soulja, I never thought Ozen would beat Central in basketball last year but they did.  Instead of Boyd and Hunter pulling the upset, is it going to be Boyd and Tyler?  Anything can happen in the game of football.  Especially when Central relies so much on their weapon in the backfield.

...with 3 running plays.....

Please stop with the Whaley & Lil C comparisons  it's not even close Lil C is BY FAR the best back in the area....

Coming from a guy with no credibility...he is good but where are the offers?  Whaley had offers coming in after his sophomore year.  If I had to pick between the 3 for my backfield I'd take Whaley or Krautz over Tyler, they've proven themselves over more than 1 year...

Edited by Big Ford

Coming from a guy with no credibility...he is good but where are the offers?  Whaley had offers coming in after his sophomore year.  If I had to pick between the 3 for my backfield I'd take Whaley or Krautz over Tyler, they've proven themselves over more than 1 year...

thought that first offer came the Spring of his freshman year? (U of H)

Big Ford that's why you have a 9 to 5 and your not a coach! Smh....