Ozen vs. Central Soul Bowl 2015

BMTSoulja1

Buddy I was trying to respond to your question about practice this week but sometimes this quoting system has a mind of it's own...

Physical...Ozensfinest gave us some good lockerroom bulletin board material...I'm predicting a sweep on all 3 levels and it starts tonight...

Freshman 

Panthers 18

Jaguars 20

JV

Panthers 13

Jaguars 52

Varsity

Panthers 20

Jaguars 21

Buddy I was trying to respond to your question about practice this week but sometimes this quoting system has a mind of it's own...

Physical...Ozensfinest gave us some good lockerroom bulletin board material...I'm predicting a sweep on all 3 levels and it starts tonight...

Freshman 

Panthers 18

Jaguars 20

JV

Panthers 13

Jaguars 52

Varsity

Panthers 20

Jaguars 21

I take it that Whaley is probably your son lol if he is you should've motivated him long time ago the verdict is already out on who's the best RB in the area.

I just reconfirmed it with another parent and a coach...Buddy, they are just salty and confident, a bad combination.  I wouldn't report false scores...They have won 56-0 over GC-M,  36-0 over Lumberton,  47-17 over Nederland and 68-0 over Ozen since entering district play.  They also beat West Brook with their only loss coming to Memorial...

I just reconfirmed it with another parent and a coach...Buddy, they are just salty and confident, a bad combination.  I wouldn't report false scores...They have won 56-0 over GC-M,  36-0 over Lumberton,  47-17 over Nederland and 68-0 over Ozen since entering district play.  They also beat West Brook with their only loss coming to Memorial...

yikes! No shame in that our underclasses are usually good.