Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

There's going to be a whoooooole lot of purple and white and just a teeny bit of black and gold.:)

Funny how PNG has to pull stunts like that and Ned's vistor side is the almost the same size as the home side...  I guess anything to boost their ego.... lol

Funny how PNG has to pull stunts like that and Ned's vistor side is the almost the same size as the home side...  I guess anything to boost their ego.... lol

Bingo! We built the vistor side as a stunt to tick Nederland off. That was on the contractors blue prints waaaaay back then "the tick Nederland off side". :)(sarcastic face)

Bingo! We built the vistor side as a stunt to tick Nederland off. That was on the contractors blue prints waaaaay back then "the tick Nederland off side". :)(sarcastic face)

Yeah, kind of like the stunt of not letting the Ned fans in till the game almost started a few years ago.  I'm sure there were pics circulating around about that.

Yeah, kind of like the stunt of not letting the Ned fans in till the game almost started a few years ago.  I'm sure there were pics circulating around about that.

In the words of the great Justin Timberlake... Cry me a river, cry me a river........ It should be a sin to have to park in a ditch in Nederland, and play on the worst grass crowned field in the area every other year, but hey, we do it... So put your big boy undies on, load the car up, drive 5 minutes down the road, and watch the BEST DAM RIVALRY IN THE STATE... Hell even stop and get you some popcorn and a drink at halftime.... If your eyes are not as good as they once where sit on the Jumbotron side so you can see the replays..... If there is anything else we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please feel free to let us know... And when you get excited, feel free to bark like a dog.... Ruff Ruff Ruff............. Is this all a CONSPIRACY???

In the words of the great Justin Timberlake... Cry me a river, cry me a river........ It should be a sin to have to park in a ditch in Nederland, and play on the worst grass crowned field in the area every other year, but hey, we do it... So put your big boy undies on, load the car up, drive 5 minutes down the road, and watch the BEST DAM RIVALRY IN THE STATE... Hell even stop and get you some popcorn and a drink at halftime.... If your eyes are not as good as they once where sit on the Jumbotron side so you can see the replays..... If there is anything else we can do to make your stay more pleasant, please feel free to let us know... And when you get excited, feel free to bark like a dog.... Ruff Ruff Ruff............. Is this all a CONSPIRACY???

Hey, it all turned out all right we beat you in your own house that year.  Seems to be the theme lately ...

hell we have to watch the jumbotron we cant see from standing behind the team lol