Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

Heck, do both. Move it to Saturday and televise the dang thing. Pretty sure they could sell plenty of advertisement to make televising it a profitable venture.

I say leave it alone... Its worked for years.... Home field is home field... Nerderland was not whining that we played at their house 2 years in a row... Let it be... It will never change venues... Its for the community, if the outsiders want in, they will have to figure it out.....

I say leave it alone... Its worked for years.... Home field is home field... Nerderland was not whining that we played at their house 2 years in a row... Let it be... It will never change venues... Its for the community, if the outsiders want in, they will have to figure it out.....

How does moving to Saturday and televising it take away home field? Moving it to Lamar is a dumb idea. But, the people of MCM should share the greatness with the rest of us common folk.

Well the good news is that I handed all my Participant ribbons out last week to the whole community of Lumperton... And they greatly appreciated it... This week I'm only handing out 1 thing...... If things don't work out how I like, I will be looking for a place in seclusion to sulk like a baby for a few weeks.. I might need a few cases of Kleenex as well..... And at the end I sure hope i dont end up with a bad case of the Crouts......:)

Poor Austin!

HS coaches hate sat games.... Worrying about lil johnnys whereabouts is bad enough, let alone a Friday night... Coaches love routine, Saturday's aren't routine......administrators, don't wanna work Saturdays either, remember,they don't get overtime. Lamar is 10 miles down the road, BUT... Still and out of town game, EVERYTHING has to be packed and hauled, jocks, jerseys , flutes, Pom poms.... Lots of bs when u can play at home every other year.... Yada yada.... Bottom line is the AD is also HC, in charge of athletic budget as well as scheduling... Neumann nor Faircloth will never agree...... Unless rammed down there throats by higher ups.

Edited by outanup

HS coaches hate sat games.... Worrying about lil johnnys whereabouts is bad enough, let alone a Friday night... Coaches love routine, Saturday's aren't routine......administrators, don't wanna work Saturdays either, remember,they don't get overtime. Lamar is 10 miles down the road, BUT... Still and out of town game, EVERYTHING has to be packed and hauled, jocks, jerseys , flutes, Pom poms.... Lots of bs when u can play at home every other year.... Yada yada.... Bottom line is this AD is also HC, in charge of athletic budget as well as scheduling... Neumann nor Faircloth will agree...... Unless rammed down there throats by higher ups.

Won't happen.

Well the good news is that I handed all my Participant ribbons out last week to the whole community of Lumperton... And they greatly appreciated it... This week I'm only handing out 1 thing...... If things don't work out how I like, I will be looking for a place in seclusion to sulk like a baby for a few weeks.. I might need a few cases of Kleenex as well..... And at the end I sure hope i dont end up with a bad case of the Crouts......:)

Ugh