Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

Just just curious, has either team had Homecoming for this game?   

I'd think it would be great idea.  Even better, move it to Lamar and both Teams have Homecoming.  Can't think of a game grads would rather see.  

Not sure about homecoming, but this game is on a whole different level. AND IT SHOULD STAY IN MC!

Edited by NDNation

probably the only thing I will agree with an indian fan about this week, leave the dang game at the school venues!!!  MC Madness should be in MC not Beaumont!

On a more serious note, this again should be a great game...I know that the png faithful will accuse me of playing the old "underdog" card, but Nederland seriously should not be favored to win this game...ON PAPER, png should be favored...having said that, these games aren't played on paper and once again, Neumann and staff have the Dogs playing better and better each week...the longer this game stays close, the greater the pressure will be on png to reverse this 5 year losing trend...Nederland just seems to have a way and the fortitude to pull these tough games out...again, looking for a great, exciting game, but:

Dogs  38

Indians  35

I agree, leave the game alone and in MC.

Move the game, move the money, lose the interest , lose the flare of the game. People don't get it. Part of what made the game what it is today is not just the game, it was waiting in line to get a ticket , sometimes not being able to get a ticket. Getting to the game early so hopefully you don't have to park in Nederland when its in PN. Knowing for a fact that the goofball in front of you 2 rows down has got to be from the other side ( what the

This is the hidden content, please
) Those whining and complaining about not being able to get tickets - boo hoo  hoo I cant see my little johnny play, well should have fiqured  out how the games works long before little johnny hit high school.  I did, and I have my tickets EVERY year and haven't missed a single game my son has played in. 

To quote Stattrax  " in my best JT voice----cry me a river , cry me a riverrrrrrrrrr !

Well the good news is that I handed all my Participant ribbons out last week to the whole community of Lumperton... And they greatly appreciated it... This week I'm only handing out 1 thing...... If things don't work out how I like, I will be looking for a place in seclusion to sulk like a baby for a few weeks.. I might need a few cases of Kleenex as well..... And at the end I sure hope i dont end up with a bad case of the Crouts......:)

Well the good news is that I handed all my Participant ribbons out last week to the whole community of Lumperton... And they greatly appreciated it... This week I'm only handing out 1 thing...... If things don't work out how I like, I will be looking for a place in seclusion to sulk like a baby for a few weeks.. I might need a few cases of Kleenex as well..... And at the end I sure hope i dont end up with a bad case of the Crouts......:)

The Crouts  has no known cure, your likely to come down with it Friday night at , say 9 or 9:30

I agree, leave the game alone and in MC.

Move the game, move the money, lose the interest , lose the flare of the game. People don't get it. Part of what made the game what it is today is not just the game, it was waiting in line to get a ticket , sometimes not being able to get a ticket. Getting to the game early so hopefully you don't have to park in Nederland when its in PN. Knowing for a fact that the goofball in front of you 2 rows down has got to be from the other side ( what the

This is the hidden content, please
) Those whining and complaining about not being able to get tickets - boo hoo  hoo I cant see my little johnny play, well should have fiqured  out how the games works long before little johnny hit high school.  I did, and I have my tickets EVERY year and haven't missed a single game my son has played in. 

To quote Stattrax  " in my best JT voice----cry me a river , cry me a riverrrrrrrrrr !

My oldest was born in 96... Guess what was bought as well in 96.. Yep, you got it... I sat inline for over 24 hours to get my season tickets.. It is what it is... I have 4 in laws coming to town tonight that think they are going to the game, but don't have tickets... Like I told them, you should know better, not my issue.. Ive got mine, and I know every year whether its home or away, I better make sure i get them.. For the whiners online. as I stated, Im out of participant ribbons, but should have some new old stock in by next week if you want some... You can always watch outside the fence... Possibly by helicopter, or rent a man lift and boom above the stadium... Options are endless.... Its gonna be loud, its gonna be crazy, its gonna be good, its gonna be real, its gonna be packed, its gonna be MCM... Goose bumps on the way.... Get READY.... Best ATMOSPHERE in the LAND......:)

#whiningisoverrated