Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

Now there is a facebook page. They're going to contact the news and are already calling for pricing. Did anyone ask the player's what they thought? 

facebook page:

Relocate Bum Phillips Bowl to LU

It would not be the same if it were moved to a neutral site. Remember Rita, I think it was played some where else(Houston), NOT THE SAME!

Ok,  I've read enough about powder , turf, moving it to Lamar....blah, blah, blah.   Back on track now.  I watched some video of the PNG vs Lumberton game. After seeing the PNG defense, I don't think they penetrate into the back field at all Friday night and I don't see our O-line having any trouble making some good sized holes for Krautz ( Crout )  to run through or protecting  LeBaron ( Lebron ) giving him plenty of time to pick and choose while waiting for the play to develop.  Our defense I feel found their groove and are clicking. As always this will be a good game but the Bulldogs pull this one out in the end.

Nederland   37

Port Neches  24

Is PNG running back hurt? I saw him limping and holding his hamstring on his 35 yard td run at the end of the game last week. Hope all is well there.

PNG offense is very balanced with him in plus the pass game. Gonna be hard for anyone to stop. I would love to be able to watch this one!!

It was Cropper and I saw that as well. Slowed way down on that run and then grabbed the back of his right leg. Hope he is ok and healthy.  Plus wouldn't want that as an excuse when they lose !

I heard the PNG student section will be completely roped off and only for student tickets since they already sold out and the general admission tickets will only be at the other end of the stands

Only students can sit in the student section and all schools are completely sold out of student tickets. Going to be packed! Trust me, you wouldn't want to sit in with them..lol