Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

This is the hidden content, please

or you can get them for 25.00 here.

I have 2 season tickets on the 50 yard line row 22... Thats half way up, best seats in the house... Ill take a Waterfront Lakehouse on Rayburn for 1... And a brand new Ranger 521C for the other.... No trades...... Non negotiable.....

This is the hidden content, please

or you can get them for 25.00 here.

The thing is , as a true fan of THIS game. If I were not going for some insane reason, like they are fitting me for a coffin or something. I wouldn't sell my tickets, I would give them to someone who I knew really needed them.  Selling them  = I don't like you very much. Selling a $5 high school game ticket for $25 = well I cant put that on here.

If you want to get your name in the paper, set up a facebook page to move MCM... First you try to change the name to the Bum Phillips bowl, then to change the venue.... Maybe we shouldnt even play at a field... Just do like a virtual game from the schools... X box could help us out if needed....

Well I heard our D had maybe there best game of the year last week. Missed out because of work but if they continue to get better I think this football team has a good chance at yet another DC. PNG offense will present a different challenge tho and I don't think there defense has gotten much credit. PNG D could be the difference in the game this year. Good luck Bulldogs!