Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

Just got a text from the school, they have banned the student section from using powder. I never sit in my season ticket seats. I sit in the little strip between the band and student section.

I'm scared..lol

I see the Dictatorship has spoken again... Let me guess the School District cant afford cleanup??? LOL....

I see the Dictatorship has spoken again... Let me guess the School District cant afford cleanup??? LOL....

Text from Groves Middle school: Parents, please inform your students that we will NOT be using powder at football games period. Many fans have respiratory problems, it gets all over cars in the parking lot. It is not safe although it appears harmless. We will NOT use this powder at any of our events.   END TEXT

Pretty sure I will be getting one from the Highschool shortly.

Ummmm...surrounded by refineries, powder is the least of our problems..lol

true enough, but rub some baby powder on your hands, then pour a little water and cup your hands. Pretty water proof huh? Those kids were in clouds so thick you couldn't see some of them. Glad they banned it just for safety's sake. Again, I'm no health nut.

NED 21

PNG 14

true enough, but rub some baby powder on your hands, then pour a little water and cup your hands. Pretty water proof huh? Those kids were in clouds so thick you couldn't see some of them. Glad they banned it just for safety's sake. Again, I'm no health nut.

NED 21

PNG 14

I would think the score would be a little bit higher than that, but you never know..

NED 21

PNG 14

Have they banned it in Nederland? Because if our kids see your kids using powder,....well rules will be broken..lol

I know there was some concern for the band uniforms getting coated. Both bands have UIL the next day and our band is right by the student section.

Edited by NDNation

Have they banned it in Nederland? Because if our kids see your kids using powder,....well rules will be broken..lol

I know there was some concern for the band uniforms getting coated. Both bands have UIL the next day and our band is right by the student section.

Oh you better believe that PNG's admin has probably already called Nederland. Funny though PNG did it 2 years in a row at our stadium and it was a non-issue.

Who gives a crap,, this game is about the kids, not about the adults,, the kids will have memories for the rest of their lives just like us adults sitting here talking mess everyday on here...let the kids have fun and do what ever they want at this game,,, this week is the biggest and funnest game of the year for them, this is what it's all about,, stop taking everything from them and let them have fun..I'm sure it's the adults complaining about everything,, if you don't like it stay your old butt at home and listen on the radio...I hope the kids do whatever they want and have a blast doing it...I hope they cover that whole field in white if they are enjoying the game and atmosphere, atleast their not running the roads shooting ppl, driving around drunk and other things...let them be kids..

Edited by _chorizo11

Who gives a crap,, this game is about the kids, not about the adults,, the kids will have memories for the rest of their lives just like us adults sitting here talking mess everyday on here...let the kids have fun and do what ever they want at this game,,, this week is the biggest and funnest game of the year for them, this is what it's all about,, stop taking everything from them and let them have fun..I'm sure it's the adults complaining about everything,, if you don't like it stay your old butt at home and listen on the radio...I hope the kids do whatever they want and have a blast doing it...I hope they cover that whole field in white if they are enjoying the game and atmosphere, atleast their not running the roads shooting ppl, driving around drunk and other things...let them be kids..

Says someone who has never probably cleaned the garbage up! The beads, feathers and powder make a mess. Maybe since it is all just for fun we can let our kids bring some dog food and whatever else they like to make a mess at the Reservation!

Just got a text from the school, they have banned the student section from using powder. I never sit in my season ticket seats. I sit in the little strip between the band and student section.

I'm scared..lol

Lumberton also can't use powder anymore. 

Edited by RaiderGirl2010

Hmmmnnn kinda liked the powder, made for one hell of a picture for sure. I thought the kids had a hell of a time , the atmosphere was electric like it always is. I don't see this as being a low scoring affair. May start out kinda slow, may start out as a shootout. Will say this, Ned's defense is the worst I've seen in years from them, but they have the equalizer in Austin Crout, kid is a beast. Our offense should pull us through this if we can stay penalty free and turnovel free. Our defense is better than they have been years past. Honestly it will be just like every other game probably a one score difference in the game, with the last person with the ball winning the game. Come on friday.

Hmmmnnn kinda liked the powder, made for one hell of a picture for sure. I thought the kids had a hell of a time , the atmosphere was electric like it always is. I don't see this as being a low scoring affair. May start out kinda slow, may start out as a shootout. Will say this, Ned's defense is the worst I've seen in years from them, but they have the equalizer in Austin Crout, kid is a beast. Our offense should pull us through this if we can stay penalty free and turnovel free. Our defense is better than they have been years past. Honestly it will be just like every other game probably a one score difference in the game, with the last person with the ball winning the game. Come on friday.

Krautz