Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

You have the wrong guy. I never said Central quit. Quit taking your underhanded shots at Krautz. The kid took on and outran your entire defense all night. How can a grown man keep trying to diminish that accomplishment? Your players were outplayed!

Sorry for getting off topic. Dogs by a TD....21-14.

You have the wrong guy. I never said Central quit. Quit taking your underhanded shots at Krautz. The kid took on and outran your entire defense all night. How can a grown man keep trying to diminish that accomplishment? Your players were outplayed!

Sorry for getting off topic. Dogs by a TD....21-14.

prior to that long run, he was held in check.  He actually tried to turn the corner and for wolloped and got his bell rung real good.  The kid looked to be disorientated when he got to the sidelines.  Isn't there a protocol of some sort with a possible head injury to a player?  Did Nederland follow those protocols when they took him to the sidelines?  

ANYWAY, thank to your good coaching for putting that kid in good positions all night.

BTW, the dirty hit on Whaley outside the play was a dirty play but I  want you to know.  Whaley will be ok and will play the rest of this year and for 4 years in college after that. 

Soulja..take away the 73 yard run and if you can do simple arithmetic you will see that the kid still put up pretty dang good numbers on y'all. In fact I see Calvin Tyler doing the same thing to your Jags.  Then I will read you on that thread whining and making excuses. Coulda, shoulda, woulda even with all those athletes and d1 recruits. Ok Soulja takin my ball and going home . Through playin with ya . Later!!!!

Soulja..take away the 73 yard run and if you can do simple arithmetic you will see that the kid still put up pretty dang good numbers on y'all. In fact I see Calvin Tyler doing the same thing to your Jags.  Then I will read you on that thread whining and making excuses. Coulda, shoulda, woulda even with all those athletes and d1 recruits. Ok Soulja takin my ball and going home . Through playin with ya . Later!!!!

Well, we'll, if he wouldn't have gotten that 73 yard run, NEDERLAND would've been held under 300 yards offense, which is what the Jags have been doing all year.  That's no arithmetic.  That's simple and basic math there...

Edited by BMTSoulja1

prior to that long run, he was held in check.  He actually tried to turn the corner and for wolloped and got his bell rung real good.  The kid looked to be disorientated when he got to the sidelines.  Isn't there a protocol of some sort with a possible head injury to a player?  Did Nederland follow those protocols when they took him to the sidelines?  

ANYWAY, thank to your good coaching for putting that kid in good positions all night.

BTW, the dirty hit on Whaley outside the play was a dirty play but I  want you to know.  Whaley will be ok and will play the rest of this year and for 4 years in college after that. 

Your entire post is a loser's mentality. Maybe what is wrong with Central is their players are told they're the best athletes in Texas and the only reason another team beats them is coaching or the refs. Coaching is all about scouting and preparation. It is up to the players to execute, which they didn't.

Protocol is always followed by Neumann. I watched the team.doctor go through the analyzing for a concussion. Can't believe Bulldog integrity is being questioned here. You stop at nothing.

5 years and counting. Again, you lost the game!

Back to PNG.....21- 14

Wow that bitter pill must be really hard to take . Lol

No, BD, there is some truth to that.  I didn't want to say it because people would think I was just being bitter.  

Actually, I'm happy for Nederland for getting that win.  It happened last year landings worked out for us...  It'll happen this year.  We take care of business and we'll still have a shot for the constilation prize...  A share of the district title.....

Your entire post is a loser's mentality. Maybe what is wrong with Central is their players are told they're the best athletes in Texas and the only reason another team beats them is coaching or the refs. Coaching is all about scouting and preparation. It is up to the players to execute, which they didn't.

Protocol is always followed by Neumann. I watched the team.doctor go through the analyzing for a concussion. Can't believe Bulldog integrity is being questioned here. You stop at nothing.

Back to PNG.....21- 14

There was no doctor and he went back out the next play.  You forget, I saw the entire thing since I was on your side.  Lol.  But whatever...Nederland integrity...  Ok.   

the Whaley injury?

Back to PNG.....21- 14

and that is the difference in central and nederland. central is all about the individual concept and nederland has team concept. 

There was no doctor and he went back out the next play.  You forget, I saw the entire thing since I was on your side.  Lol.  But whatever...Nederland integrity...  Ok.   

the Whaley injury?

You are embarrassing yourself here you do realize that?  KRAUTZ was checked out on the sideline near the track by the Nederland trainer, no coaches around.  He was checked and cleared.  Do you know what the protocol is and how long it takes to administer it?

You are embarrassing yourself here you do realize that?  KRAUTZ was checked out on the sideline near the track by the Nederland trainer, no coaches around.  He was checked and cleared.  Do you know what the protocol is and how long it takes to administer it?

Protocol in Nederland is simple.  Win at ALL costs.  

The Whaley injury?

We also have 2 other backs who could've walked through the Mack truck sized holes our Oline was creating.  Krautz had a great game, but that domination happened in the trenches, that is yards would've been our, it just might have taken longer when the lb ran down our backup rb

There was a hole on that play.  Other than that, there were a few battles being won by Central in the trenches.  On thathat play, all of our attention was on the inside.  That's were the Safety was.  If that play were ran up the middle, it wouldn't been minimal gain.  The right side of the line was the best possible place to run on that particular play...

Soulja, you are better than this... I have always respected your opinion but it appears to me now that you are just getting tired of losing to Nederland...stop with the "ifs"....the Dogs won, plain and simple and Krautz was better than you thought and better than you want to give credit for...admit you lost, move on...it seems you guys ought to have something to be concerned with this week as well...as for Nederland, time for a little MCM...I'm ready...Indians should be favored, but that could be said for many of the last 5

Faircloth is Neumann's  _ _

he was out for several plays while being checked by the trainers. There was a pass play, a handoff to #28 Leleux, and another play that was either a QB keep or a handoff to #21 Nguyen. Then, a Ned or Central timeout and Krautz went back in. I ain't a doctor or trainer, but he didn't seem woozy gouging the Jag D the rest of the night. But, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last weekend!!

Edited by jake94

Soulja, you are better than this... I have always respected your opinion but it appears to me now that you are just getting tired of losing to Nederland...stop with the "ifs"....the Dogs won, plain and simple and Krautz was better than you thought and better than you want to give credit for...admit you lost, move on...it seems you guys ought to have something to be concerned with this week as well...as for Nederland, time for a little MCM...I'm ready...Indians should be favored, but that could be said for many of the last 5

Great post, and I've admitted all that you've said.  But the Central quit comments and the he outran the whole defense thing is ridiculous.  

he was out for several plays while being checked by the trainers. There was a pass play, a handoff to #28 Leleux, and another play that was either a QB keep or a handoff to #21 Nguyen. Then, a Ned or Central timeout and Krautz went back in. I ain't a doctor or trainer, but he didn't seem woozy gouging the Jag D the rest of the night. But, I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last weekend!!

Cute...

I didn't say he was woozy going back in,  but his bell got rung and he was woozy going back to the sidelines....