Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

To answer you Soulja: I was told Png had a case of the dropsies, there is no way they should have lost that game IMO now knowing what I know and actually seeing both teams. 

Anyways: for ppl who think Png has no speed lets meet in my back alley after dark for a light convo. ;)

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity

They let Lee score 54..lol They don't have the D to handle our O. PNG will obliterate Vidor.

Little early to smack talk about "The Big Rivalry Game" between PNG vs Vidor.  But since y'all are just playing Ned, I can see how you could overlook them in anticipation of playing the Pirates.  

Y'all will have a game plan in place.  Your staff has the capability to make on the fly adjustments.  If you do these, you'll win.  Just don't let Krautz get in the open field or he'll outrun your linebackers......

You do realize he ran right through that big hole in your defense before he out ran your linebackers ---- translation, he outran your entire defense !!!

Dogs make it sound like all they have is Krautz and Neumann. If I was player over there, I would be a little ticked.

So all we have to do is stop the RB....they have to stop Morse  and Co(that would be the whole PNG O)...and our D will be ready. 

Ha, Ha, thats all I got say about that.  

Read a PA news article that says Krautz has NO offers. That's a shame. Hope Lamar steps up and gets him. What a team...Morse,  Sullivan and Krautz. Mid County would fill the stands.

Was at the Lamar game tonight. .that RB puts on a show. Short and fast.

I was at the lamar game too.  That Little RB, Harrington, is the truth!

0 offers.  Well, maybe the d-1 coaches know something that we don't know....

Soulja, just for you.....35-20. You lost.

This game, Ned vs. PNG, is a grudge match. Toss a coin people. You have a 50/50 chance of getting it right. My coin says Dogs win!

....3rd time asking...  What Central players quit on Friday?  You don't have to give player's name. Give me a position.  Stop trying to wiggle your way out of this....