Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

If Central quit, then is Nederland even good or were they given the game.

Dog poster might want to take that back...looks better if the team won because it was a hard fought game on both sides.

Exactly! If Central quit then that means the only reason y'all won is because they quit...

i would retract that statement if I was him

I didn't think Central quit at all. They did get dominated by the Nederland O-Line in the 2nd half, but those Jags fought hard the whole game and had us on the edges of our seats until the clock read :00... Let's give both teams credit for a hard played game and move on.

Central went to 3 down linemen in the second half.  May have had something to do with that...

Just ready for next week. I have been around football for a long time. Gonna call it like I see it. 

I understand that but we have all been around football for a long time and its hard for me to think that kids whether from central or anywhere would quit. Maybe the adjustment that the all powerful OZ (neuman) made in the 3rd and 4th quarter made the jaguars look slower and confused that is possible I promise you none of these kids quit

Edited by NissanNDN