Official Mid County Madness 2015 Thread

jake94

Says someone who has never probably cleaned the garbage up! The beads, feathers and powder make a mess. Maybe since it is all just for fun we can let our kids bring some dog food and whatever else they like to make a mess at the Reservation!

In my best Justin Timberlake voice:   Cry me a river, Cry me a river...... Stay at home and bark at yourself all night.... Ruff Ruff Ruff... Now its getting real.. Fire back.... Im READY.... Ruff Ruff Ruff....

Who gives a crap,, this game is about the kids, not about the adults,, the kids will have memories for the rest of their lives just like us adults sitting here talking mess everyday on here...let the kids have fun and do what ever they want at this game,,, this week is the biggest and funnest game of the year for them, this is what it's all about,, stop taking everything from them and let them have fun..I'm sure it's the adults complaining about everything,, if you don't like it stay your old butt at home and listen on the radio...I hope the kids do whatever they want and have a blast doing it...I hope they cover that whole field in white if they are enjoying the game and atmosphere, atleast their not running the roads shooting ppl, driving around drunk and other things...let them be kids..

Now thats a real post... Thats the Truth, Truth.........

Oh you better believe that PNG's admin has probably already called Nederland. Funny though PNG did it 2 years in a row at our stadium and it was a non-issue.

In my best Taylor Swift voice.. Hater gonna Hate, hate, hate, hate, hate, hate........... Ruff Ruff Ruff Ruff Ruff......