Lumberton 51 Beaumont Ozen 29/Final

WOSgrad

Ozen's defense has been terrible as year I thought y'all said Suggs was a defensive coach?

Suggs pretty much oversees everything this year.  Looking for the defensive woas?  Find the DC and address the undersized defensive linemen.  And the undersized linemen can't be helped when Ozen turns out such low  numbers.  You only have limited pickings, I assume....

Hats off to your coaches for using all of their players talents. Ozen has to re-evaluate somethings and utilize players in positions where they can help their team. I can't take anything from Lumberton because they are looking good with or without the home cooking. I think they clearly out played us and see that their program is headed in a positive direction. Hopefully our coaches and players can pull things together because the talent is their and getting the talent to perform at a high level is a special thing. Lumberton has figured this out thus far. Good Luck to those Raiders, "Hard work paying off!" I'll take my crow barbecued please! Lol

Here we go. Home cooking with the refs y'all picked lol. Lumberton uses the local TASO chapter. BISD makes everyone use the Houston chapter in their games, home or away. Home cooking with the refs Ozen picked? Give me a break. You lost to the better, more physical, more disciplined, better coached team last night. Good luck the rest of the year to the Panthers. I'll be the first to say I hope you win out! ;-) 

Don't know how true this is,  But talked to a player who plays in Ozen's front 7.  Stated that Lumberton didn't get called for ANY holds even though they supposedly was holding 'the whole game' and they called holding several times in Ozen.  Also heard that on the personal fouls, they called them against Ozen and non for Lumberton.  Not even offsetting penalties... 

Don't know how true this is,  But talked to a player who plays in Ozen's front 7.  Stated that Lumberton didn't get called for ANY holds even though they supposedly was holding 'the whole game' and they called holding several times in Ozen.  Also heard that on the personal fouls, they called them against Ozen and non for Lumberton.  Not even offsetting penalties... 

Not true. Lumberton did get called for holding more than once and there was offsetting penalties but the same time they had the dead ball foul for tackling our player in the knees after the play was way over

Ohhh yeah, L-Town got called on a personal and frankly in my opinion the boy should STILL be running laps.

Ozen 420 yds 14 1st dwn 52/311 rush 5/6 109 pass C Tyler 24=185 rush 4tds******Choo choo 387 tot  34/208 rush  7/14/0  179 pass.Ozen w/1 fumble,neither team had more than 40 penalty yds=strange game but L Train 22pt margin victory=statement acknowledged.1 more win Choo-choo laying down track marks=they posters gonna jump out the closet

Now tex, I ain't never gone away, I'm just quiet.

Ozen 420 yds 14 1st dwn 52/311 rush 5/6 109 pass C Tyler 24=185 rush 4tds******Choo choo 387 tot  34/208 rush  7/14/0  179 pass.Ozen w/1 fumble,neither team had more than 40 penalty yds=strange game but L Train 22pt margin victory=statement acknowledged.1 more win Choo-choo laying down track marks=they posters gonna jump out the closet

One of our papers has it wrong tex. I'm quoting the enterprise here"

BY THE NUMBERS: This was a game primarily played on the ground, for both teams.

Lumberton rushed the ball 52 times for 311 yards while Ozen carried it 34 times for 208 yards. Ozen quarterback 

This is the hidden content, please
passed for 179 yards on 7-of-14 passing and Stephen Yarbro went 5-of-6 for 109 yards and a score. Calvin Tyler Jr led the Panthers with 185 yards while Tim Rhodes finished with a team-high 158 yards for the Raiders."

OF....  This probably would blow your ridiculous notion out of the water that Whaley haven't gotten over 100 yards in any game.  

Vs. WB - 45 Yards
Vs. PA Memorial - 117 yards
Vs. Summer Creek - 141 yards
Vs. Goose Creek - 198 yards

Again, zero credibility...

I actually had no clue of his stats besides the Westbrook game all in all he hasn't been dominate as he should be...Lil C on the other hand he's shown up every week and have the numbers to back it up like I said before he's the best back in the area bar none 

I actually had no clue of his stats besides the Westbrook game all in all he hasn't been dominate as he should be...Lil C on the other hand he's shown up every week and have the numbers to back it up like I said before he's the best back in the area bar none 

best backs in the area IMO is Marcus Younger, Whaley and Tyler right now. Damn the stats, watch the games.