Silsbee vs LC-M.... Predictions

Pepper Brooks

Tigers get back on track

Silsbee 42

LC-M 21

Silsbee sounds like a good football team this year. If they can stop our run and our play action pass then we are in trouble. If we don't have any turnovers nor a lot of penalties  like tonight I believe it could be a high scoring game. Our defense couldn't  stop anyone these past 4 weeks so I hope we can put some points on the board. 

Silsbee sounds like a good football team this year. If they can stop our run and our play action pass then we are in trouble. If we don't have any turnovers nor a lot of penalties  like tonight I believe it could be a high scoring game. Our defense couldn't  stop anyone these past 4 weeks so I hope we can put some points on the board. 

It will be a long night for the bears, if they don't slow down the QB or Silsbee's receivers. Silsbee's run defense has to get better.

It will be a long night for the bears, if they don't slow down the QB or Silsbee's receivers. Silsbee's run defense has to get better.

yall gave up a lot on the ground to Wos what's the problem? Poor tackling? LCM has gotten better  on offense even I got confused who had the ball. Our Conditioning has been good this year. The last two games in the 4 quarter the others teams appeared pretty tired and gave up big runs. I do see Silsbee being picked to win this game because we had 3 loses and had alot problems across the board. I just wish our OC would switch back to Dc. 

yall gave up a lot on the ground to Wos what's the problem? Poor tackling? LCM has gotten better  on offense even I got confused who had the ball. Our Conditioning has been good this year. The last two games in the 4 quarter the others teams appeared pretty tired and gave up big runs. I do see Silsbee being picked to win this game because we had 3 loses and had alot problems across the board. I just wish our OC would switch back to Dc. 

Bingo!!

Can Silsbee fix the run defense?  If so 42-24. If not it might be a closer game but still going with a Silsbee win. Silsbee shouldn't be challenged until Week11on paper.

Silsbee is obviously built to score in bunches, and I mean bunches.  Tied at 28 until late 3rd qtr with WOS, that speaks on the explosive offense.

They will not always stop their opponent, but like its been said  by the experts, they bend but try not to break. 

When the field narrows their speed and athleticism creates opportunities and Silsbee makes a pretty good point of capitalizing on them.

Most teams will have a VERY difficult time keeping Silsbee under 50 points.  There will be exceptions of course.

Silsbee 63 / LCM 26

Silsbee- 48

LCM-21

Unless LCM is back in the spread and if so then it might be a closer game.

LCM isn't going to go back in the spread. We only got in the spread a couple times last week. It would be 3rd down  and 10 yards to go and we would still run the ball. We throw out of the Slot T more now so it does help to keep the defense honest. If the defense covers the tight ends and running backs out of the backfield our qb will run the ball so it can be more of a challenging offense at times. We have to stay out of  3rd down  and long situations to stay in the game. We have to run the clock and keep Silsbee offense on the side line and hope the ball goes our way.