Hull-Daisetta 30 Sabine Pass 20/Final

WOSgrad

This is the hidden content, please

To sum this one up: Austin Brewer,

LB/drum major/lone senior on team, scores 3 TDs. Hull defense: 4 TDs.
: 3 TDs.

30-20 Hull

30-20 Hull

wow only one senior

30-20 Hull

Yes sir! Austin Brewer should be considered for player of the week in SETX. Kid returned two defensive fumbles 30 yards each for TD's! He also returned an offensive fumble, that he covered after his RB broke a 50 yard run, Brewer picked up the fumble and ran it in for the 30 yard score! 3 TD's scored and 90 return yards by a Center/LB . 

Edited by H-D BOBCAT 55

Way to fight the refs and SP all night Bobcats! SP had an early Christmas last night... Lots of gifts... Maybe one of the worst reffed games I have ever seen! The head ref looked like he was actually pulling for SP... Terrible.

well well well...welcome back stranger.  It's been a while.  I thought you may have been in hibernation.

Yes sir! Austin Brewer should be considered for player of the week in SETX. Kid returned two defensive fumbles 30 yards each for TD's! He also returned an offensive fumble, that he covered after his RB broke a 50 yard run, Brewer picked up the fumble and ran it in for the 30 yard score! 3 TD's scored and 90 return yards by a Center/LB . 

Wow 3 fumblerroski's tds =nomination for def player of the week

My opinion doesn't mean much.

What I saw was that H-D was the much bigger team, but didnt have an identity on offense.

Sabine Pass won the 1st 3 quarters then were pretty tired by the 4th qtr and H-D defense capitalized on 2 turnovers.

Don't think it had anything to do with the refs. H-D was lucky to come away with a W.

Wow 3 fumblerroski's tds =nomination for def player of the week

I made a mistake, Austin Brewer had a 76 yard INT return for a score. He had 20 and 30 yard fumble recoveries for two scores. So a total of 3 defensive scores,10 tackles, 10 assisted tackles and caused a fumble. WOW! Stats straight from the Coach, Brewer should be in the running for player of the week.

Edited by H-D BOBCAT 55

My opinion doesn't mean much.

What I saw was that H-D was the much bigger team, but didnt have an identity on offense.

Sabine Pass won the 1st 3 quarters then were pretty tired by the 4th qtr and H-D defense capitalized on 2 turnovers.

Don't think it had anything to do with the refs. H-D was lucky to come away with a W.

I have to agree, Offense has one play. Doesn't matter how they line-up in formation, for the 3 and half quarters they ran the same play. Sharks D looked like they were in a goal line the whole night stacking the A gap. The wonderful play calling by HD had the lone set back regardless of who was back there run it to the right side in the A and B gap. There's no denying HD is very young and will be outmatched in district play but the facts still remain that its up to Coaching to get the very best from there rooster. Does that mean HD will end the season with a winning record, of course not. It does mean they (Coaching Staff) should still be held to a realistic standard.  Everyone at HD including it's biggest fan HD 55 is well aware of the very long season ahead, but poor Coaching decisions does not help.

I have to agree, Offense has one play. Doesn't matter how they line-up in formation, for the 3 and half quarters they ran the same play. Sharks D looked like they were in a goal line the whole night stacking the A gap. The wonderful play calling by HD had the lone set back regardless of who was back there run it to the right side in the A and B gap. There's no denying HD is very young and will be outmatched in district play but the facts still remain that its up to Coaching to get the very best from there rooster. Does that mean HD will end the season with a winning record, of course not. It does mean they (Coaching Staff) should still be held to a realistic standard.  Everyone at HD including it's biggest fan HD 55 is well aware of the very long season ahead, but poor Coaching decisions does not help.

I figured out what's wrong in HD. They have to figure out a way to get thosed kids off that rooster and onto the roster.