Lumberton @ Bridge city

BC is back

Ok.  

So HJ would've beaten Jasper...with this year's team...with Dubois at the helm?  Kelly I would agree with you.  coaching can overcome 1 point..even 1 possession.  But Jasper?  Wow.. some people just don't understand I guess.

HJ does not beat Jasper this year, no matter who was coaching the Hawks.

Lumberton beats H-F by 1 and all of a sudden should beat a team who just beat 2 state ranked 3A schools... IF Lumberton wins this than ill go watch Lumberton the rest of the season in baby blue!! lol BC by 3 scores

Not sure what you're talking about.  I haven't seen anyone but Raidergirl pick the Raiders.  BC is a 2-3 TD favorite on this thread and a 8 point favorite on Pigskin Preps Picks.  The Raiders are just hoping to make it respectable.  

Ok.  

So HJ would've beaten Jasper...with this year's team...with Dubois at the helm?  Kelly I would agree with you.  coaching can overcome 1 point..even 1 possession.  But Jasper?  Wow.. some people just don't understand I guess.

Too many variables here. With DuBois, comes the 3 year starting QB and a great clock manager. Jasper would not have seen the ball as often. With that said, good luck to Coach and Camden as they take on the Raiders. The Raiders have the potential to score quickly, which might give the Cards some problems. Those Raiders have been battle tested through the years and are ready to prove they belong. 

Ok.  

HJ wouldn't have beaten jasper, but they would've given them a decent game.   HJ lost by 4 scores, and it probably should've been 6 or 7.  I think if he stays it's around a 14-point game.

What would make the weather look good for one team over the other? Both teams like to run the ball.  I'm confused.

BC with slot T runs 98 percent of the time and Lumberton throws and runs ,and throws about 10x more than BC how does it not make sense? Throwing won't work as good for lumberton so they will be forced to run and BC with a run based offense would have the advantage?

Edited by BC is back

BC with slot T runs 98 percent of the time and Lumberton throws and runs ,and throws about 10x more than BC how does it not make sense? Throwing won't work as good for lumberton so they will be forced to run and BC with a run based offense would have the advantage?

I guess BC only throws it once a game then by your math. Here's to a good game with no injuries on either side.

True......When you have talent it's always "next man up".......

Don't get me wrong.  I'd love to not ever lose our starting RB, but Lumberton can replace skill positions easier than we can replace OL or DL positions.  God forbid we lose a couple of big boys.  We would really be in a bad spot. 

Don't get me wrong.  I'd love to not ever lose our starting RB, but Lumberton can replace skill positions easier than we can replace OL or DL positions.  God forbid we lose a couple of big boys.  We would really be in a bad spot. 

This is very true. There are quite a few kids that can play running back. They may not be quite as good as Tim, but they can hold there own. We need all of the big ones we have tho.