San AntonIo Players target Ref

CougarCal

I always say... somebody is going to teach those kids about consequences.  It might be mom/dad, it might be a coach, it might be a judge.  But they WILL learn.  

I grew up in a strict Church of Christ.......we had a preacher say many times in sermons....."kids, you will learn respect; it should be in the high chair but sadly for some it will be in the electric chair"

One Chance, I know you do not try to justify their actions.

Ok I went there and u seem a little left to me. Also, I posted on the debate forum and hope all will watch tonight cause this is serious business this country faces in the years to come!!

You may bs a lot, but you're dead on with this.  Serious Business, and all need to be informed. 

According to

This is the hidden content, please
of the SA Express-News, the two Jay players who hit the referee will appear on 'Good Morning America' tomorrow.

Will be interesting to hear the reasoning for their assault on the official.  I guess they made a mistake.  That is the word being used on the thread about the NJ football player.  Again, there is no way either incident should be construed as mistakes.  Stupid arses, maybe.

Well at least, as the great democracy that exists in this country provides, will get to hear the other side of the story straight from the horses mouth per say. Then your already clouded judgement based on assumption can be tested!!

No assumption needed if you watch the video.  They flat out destroyed the official in the most chickens@#% of ways, from behind. What is there to assume anyway?

Well at least, as the great democracy that exists in this country provides, will get to hear the other side of the story straight from the horses mouth per say. Then your already clouded judgement based on assumption can be tested!!

What in the H@!! can be their side of the story??? It is on friggin video!! How can that be an assumption? They did not make a mistake, they committed an assault to a helpless official with his back turned.

damage control/spin from by the parents and the media enablers that is all that is

^^ok my bad, my definition of trolling would be trying to get under your skin in an intellectual debate, something you have shown are not capable of. ^Big dog I agree, but at least it may give an account of what these kids mindset was at the time, then I think a grasp of  what occurred is beter understood. There is always two sides to a story. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Shame on all of you that bashed these kids after watching their interview. Thugs and punks huh, not many that you classify this way are in the National Honor Society (you don't just receive that honor over night) that I know of, they made a mistake in the process of a violent emotional game after doing what they were told to do by an adult. Maybe instead of an aerospace engineer this kid will someday win an oscar because if he is not genuinely sincere and remorseful then he has a future in acting. Due process people, due process.....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Shame on all of you that bashed these kids after watching their interview. Thugs and punks huh, not many that you classify this way are in the National Honor Society (you don't just receive that honor over night) that I know of, they made a mistake in the process of a violent emotional game after doing what they were told to do by an adult. Maybe instead of an aerospace engineer this kid will someday win an oscar because if he is not genuinely sincere and remorseful then he has a future in acting. Due process people, due process.....

I am sure that this escapes you but this is not a court of law. It is an opinion forum. A person can view a video from several angles and determine at their own discretion that a person is completely guilty. 

I have viewed the video and can without pause tell you that they are guilty of what is claimed. There is not need for due process for my opinion. Anyone else that can look at that video and draw a different conclusion that they planned and carried out the assault is probably a defense attorney's best friend because that person will believe anything as an excuse. It doesn't matter if they are in the National Honor Society or if I am or what they may be in the future.  

What you call a mistake I call a crime. If you wish to coddle them then that is your opinion. Shame on you for enabling such behavior. 

@HoustonChron: Jay football players: Coach gave order to attack official

This is the hidden content, please

*just providing the link* 

I find quite a bit of humor in their responses. Not to think they are telling lies just to cover up but their words seem to be very revealing. 

Thugs and punks are not necessarily dumb. They are simply thugs and punks, Seems like you're tying to stereotype people on here.

This had nothing to do with the game of football. We have played football for many years. It is no more violent and emotional that it was 100 years ago. The problem is that we have a society full of individuals who act without thinking of the consequences  from their actions (many times there are no consequences if you scream loud enough) and are not willing to accept the repercussions. 

This is supposed to be Generation Y. They ask "Y" and question everything. Yet we are to believe that two educated young men assaulted an adult simply because their coach "told them'. Come on man! I was born at night, just not last night.

You do the crime. You do the time.Stop trying to blame someone or something else.