Vidor 42 Jasper 21/Final

WOSgrad

Curious te what robanadana has to say.  

I am in Whitney, TX this weekend watching my grandson play however, I see my reverse psychology strategy of picking against the Pirates has paid off. Honestly, I thought we played a good team last week and should have won. Congratulations to the mighty Pirates and looking forward to watching Channelview trounce us. BTW, Whitney beat Wilmer Hutchins tonight 43 - 32; now 2 - 0.

I am in Whitney, TX this weekend watching my grandson play however, I see my reverse psychology strategy of picking against the Pirates has paid off. Honestly, I thought we played a good team last week and should have won. Congratulations to the mighty Pirates and looking forward to watching Channelview trounce us. BTW, Whitney beat Wilmer Hutchins tonight 43 - 32; now 2 - 0.

You keep that Rev Psy up.  I'm not superstitious but ..........

Hope grandson did good!  What a thrill watching them play!

Those kids from Bay High were huge.  They has 6 guys on the line that weighed 250 or more. 3 were pushing 300. They also won again this week 41-0. 

You eliminate a few of those fumbles and we win that game. I would love to see us pass a little more, but I want to see it on 1st or 2nd down. Not always on 3rd and long and they know the pass is coming. 

After watching us play (and hold a close game until the last 5 mins of play) against Bay High a week ago, I was excited to see what the rest of the season has in store for us!  Our boys held their own against some big 'ol boys that night!  The score was close until a few mishaps very late in the 4th.

We will surprise quite a few folks this year!