WO-S @PN-G

skipper

When I think of PNG and getting another ring this riddle comes to mind. See if you can answer without using what you use best, a search engine. 

Imagine you are in the jungle and a bunch of hungry cougars surround you. How do you get out alive?

I would think the answer would be easy......... Head to the nearest State Championship game, because you know it will be Cougar free....

This is completely inaccurate... In 2014 WOS beat 4ADI Jasper (3 rounds deep), 4ADII HJ (3 rounds deep), OF (2 rounds deep), HF (2 rounds), and that's not even to mention the teams we beat in the playoffs. You may want to do some research...

Huh? WOS is 4A just like those teams. The point was WOS hasn't beat team above them in classification who won a playoff game later that year since '07. All I do is research player. 

PN-G defense finished second in district last year. During the playoff loss to Dayton the Indians were without both Trey Rembert and Michael Hughes. 

Yeah, and Dayton dropped 56 on them with a receiver under center. Think about if McBride could have actually went out to catch passes and return kicks. You're probably looking at at least 70. 

Huh? WOS is 4A just like those teams. The point was WOS hasn't beat team above them in classification who won a playoff game later that year since '07. All I do is research player. 

Thats cant be correct either. Show me the teams and playoff records. Mr Research Player

You set the parameters. You said we haven't beat a team in 4A/5A that went on to win a playoff game. That is wrong.... And if you're trying to say we haven't beat teams bigger than us that's wrong too... Jasper is DI we are DII. 

I may be wrong, but pretty sure the Crosby posters are on a mission to belittle PNG, not WOS. It does bring down WOS though. You know, because we're playing a "smaller" school. So if we win, that will be picked apart also. Won't mean PNG is any good, beating a smaller school.  If we lose, PNG lost to a smaller school, Indians must really suck. Watch and see.