WO-S @PN-G

skipper

what?!  Lol, you gotta be trolling. You just said WOS would get held to 14 pts, apparently you have some faith. 

I can see the Mustangs being held to 14 (but I don't think that will happen). But I am willing to bet any amount of money that PN-G does not score 60 on WO-S.

I think he was Definately joking... You will not see much thrash from me on this thread. I respect WOS.... Hope it's a good game.... I think it's going to be a shootout in the first half, and will slow down in the 2nd half after adjustments are made... Hopefully we get our issues lined out from last week.... 

Ok here is my humble and uninformed, uneducated opinion. The 4-3 defense is a little better suited for the PN-G family. We have some very hard hitting kids this season. I am a fan of the 4-3 here and believe it will make us a better defense. We have speed on the field and the kids have been flying to the ball since I have watched them in twp-a days. I believe that the defense will be better than in the previuos couple of seasons. The rest is yet to be proven. I ike what I have seen so far. Remember one of our better DL players has yet to play but is ready to go in the next game or two. I believe this defense will be formidable by the later part of the season.

There is no doubt about it, the Mustang offense can light it up at any time. A whole lot of talent on that offensive side of the ball. The defense, I don't think has yet to get in their groove to be able to hold PNG offense. And since the game is being played at the Reservation that almost counts as a 3pt to 7pt favorite, so that's why I have PNG by 10 over WOS. It should be one helluva game. I remember 2years ago when WOS played at the Reservation and lost 37 to 34 in an all out shootout! Great game except for all the yellow rags on the field! Hope they have a good crew officiating, both teams deserve it!

A lot of classic games played between these two.I expect no less this time.Will be a great test for wo-s and a good guage for PNG.I think a game like this special teams will play a big roll.The only edge I'm willing to conceed to PNG at this time is the kicking game and that could be big.

last great defense that PNG had was Matt Burnetts 1999 group then his 89/90 group, I believe they beat WOS good.  I remember they DOMINATED us during those Burnett defense days.  Seems like we only scored 14 to 15 points in 3 or 4 years.

96 was Burnetts best followed by 99. 89 was Malone headed up by Pat Fischer.