Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

You laugh now with all the Code Red BS but we'll see who gets the last laugh. We take that Topic real serious round here.  Just to let y'all know the proverbial dogs aren't being called off according to some reliable Intel. It's full steam ahead and they out to prove a point to Texas (no use for the pub in SETX) that these boys deserve the #1 ranking. Looks like Nederland drew the short straw and are first up on the chopping block. Disclaimer: come at Crosby on here and it's open season, let's see just how clever and thick skinned you are, I dare ya. It could get NASTY!!! There's ur crickets, they all smashed Now!!

You laugh now with all the Code Red BS but we'll see who gets the last laugh. We take that Topic real serious round here.  Just to let y'all know the proverbial dogs aren't being called off according to some reliable Intel. It's full steam ahead and they out to prove a point to Texas (no use for the pub in SETX) that these boys deserve the #1 ranking. Looks like Nederland drew the short straw and are first up on the chopping block. Disclaimer: come at Crosby on here and it's open season, let's see just how clever and thick skinned you are, I dare ya. It could get NASTY!!! There's ur crickets, they all smashed Now!!

Plus..... I'm going to break it to you on the real......... You can beat Nederland by 100..... You'll never get the respect you are looking for on this site... And honestly probably won't makes a hill of beans across the state.. It's been pointed out that we have a weak district, and the people that count know that as well.. The best you can do, is sit back, with 88, if you want, grab a cold one, and chill...... If you put a trophy on the mantle, which would be a replica because your not a player, then that will shut everyone up.... Including myself...... If you don't, well you might want to get used to the talk.... And if getting Nasty is a threat, well that just shows the level of foolishness that is being dealt.....

Oh Geesh...I'm dying laughing...now I'm imagining you as a little puffed up mad midget. Lmbo!

Do none of you see the humor in this?? C'mon Stat of all people I thought you'd catch it, I led you right into it with da plane post. If you can dish it you have to take it right. Y'all bit hook line and sinker. Remember, I lead you to where I want you to go, that's a Crosby thang, We're leaders. Preseason is over and its time for the real deal, so pick your game up, now some of you like Toyota has pretty good game (I actually had to work yesterday so I am now caught up on what all the hoopla was about) so I too will step it up. The bar has been set and as you can see we're pretty good sports so we expect the same in return, so play ball. Oh and Nederland T-minus 35 hours and counting, tick tock tick tock..... 

Do none of you see the humor in this?? C'mon Stat of all people I thought you'd catch it, I led you right into it with da plane post. If you can dish it you have to take it right. Y'all bit hook line and sinker. Remember, I lead you to where I want you to go, that's a Crosby thang, We're leaders. Preseason is over and its time for the real deal, so pick your game up, now some of you like Toyota has pretty good game (I actually had to work yesterday so I am now caught up on what all the hoopla was about) so I too will step it up. The bar has been set and as you can see we're pretty good sports so we expect the same in return, so play ball. Oh and Nederland T-minus 35 hours and counting, tick tock tick tock.....

Glad to see you are feeling better today.............

Well, you have finally topped BG as most popular contributor..lol 

Well, honestly, it took alot out of me.... I would like to say, yes for 1/2 a day I was on top of the hill.. But it didnt take me long to understand the pressure involved... Im just not ready at this time to be the undisputed king.. BG your still the man......

Plus..... I'm going to break it to you on the real......... You can beat Nederland by 100..... You'll never get the respect you are looking for on this site... And honestly probably won't makes a hill of beans across the state.. It's been pointed out that we have a weak district, and the people that count know that as well.. The best you can do, is sit back, with 88, if you want, grab a cold one, and chill...... If you put a trophy on the mantle, which would be a replica because your not a player, then that will shut everyone up.... Including myself...... If you don't, well you might want to get used to the talk.... And if getting Nasty is a threat, well that just shows the level of foolishness that is being dealt.....

I'm not looking for respect, just a little laughter is good for the soul on slow work days. That's why I leave the statistical info to my man 14.2 and I use the "we are better than you" approach. No threats here either, just disclaimers, you see in a politically correct society, that statement gives me a free pass to dismantle you from head to toe with no repercussions, unless of course I dismantle one of the elitist moderators, then I'm exiled to Elba (History lesson for those of you that have a junior high education, google does wonders). Anyhow, I also disagree with the trophy comment, the ultimate trophy is won by two 5A teams so it's truly a rarity, but all those "sub" trophies sure are impressive and should shut you up. Make no mistake it is the ultimate goal that is striven for and only WO-S, Newton, and Crosby have that as a realistic goal within this viewing area to be the top "DAWG".... So wait your turn cause dog is on the Cougar menu this week...tick tock tick tock...

I'm not looking for respect, just a little laughter is good for the soul on slow work days. That's why I leave the statistical info to my man 14.2 and I use the "we are better than you" approach. No threats here either, just disclaimers, you see in a politically correct society, that statement gives me a free pass to dismantle you from head to toe with no repercussions, unless of course I dismantle one of the elitist moderators, then I'm exiled to Elba (History lesson for those of you that have a junior high education, google does wonders). Anyhow, I also disagree with the trophy comment, the ultimate trophy is won by two 5A teams so it's truly a rarity, but all those "sub" trophies sure are impressive and should shut you up. Make no mistake it is the ultimate goal that is striven for and only WO-S, Newton, and Crosby have that as a realistic goal within this viewing area to be the top "DAWG".... So wait your turn cause dog is on the Cougar menu this week...tick tock tick tock...

Im glad to see my post put you in a better mood for the day. At one point I almost felt as if you had the mentality of a child... And i knew that couldnt be true....And the trophy you speak of, is also the trophy I speak of.... I thought you would see the irony in my post.. Basically stated, you dont have one...... But that was yesterday, and today is a new day....And in the words of Jimmy V, there is 3 things you should do in a day.. Laugh, Think, and have your emotions move you to tears........... And honestly thats what this site is about.... I know your not looking for repect, becasue a website is a place you can never earn respect.... So, to you and the Cougs, good luck on your game this week, I think you got it in the bag... And you guys will be close enough if you would like to see what a State Championship trophy looks like, swing on by and Ill show you... Or we could run to WOS and look at one of theirs....... You see, im here for you, help me, help you.............

Disclaimer: this post is not powered by google...........

On here I thought it was #CokeRed or #CodeMecca? #CodeBrown maybe? I forget, maybe pakronos can enlighten us. So many dadgum #Cokes and #Codes 

Well Enlighten us lil BG or perhaps stage name lil Cube or whatever your real name is, I hear your'e up for the Boyz in the Hood sequel called "little boyz in the hood," any truth to this?? 

BG.png

Well Enlighten us lil BG or perhaps stage name lil Cube or whatever your real name is, I hear your'e up for the Boyz in the Hood sequel called "little boyz in the hood," any truth to this?? 

BG.png

that looks like you with a decent tan. #DeplaneDeplane