Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

oh im sure imma find my way on Crosby side. ;)

Dont worry, you wont have to lock your car doors when I arrive. 

I've been to a Brownwood game, Permian game, Midland Lee game, Dallas Carter game, Converse Judson game, Lamarque game, and several others... And I have to say this is the first time I have been threatened to sit on a side..... Should I bring a badge?

I've been to a Brownwood game, Permian game, Midland Lee game, Dallas Carter game, Converse Judson game, Lamarque game, and several others... And I have to say this is the first time I have been threatened to sit on a side..... Should I bring a badge?

Lol tried sitting thru a Smiley vs Forest Brook game or Galveston Ball game back in the day, nothing is worse than that. 

Make no mistake about it.... I'm sitting on the Crosby side and will be pulling for the Coogs... I can appreciate good football... BG it sounds like we might have to bring personal protection. Oh never mind, we got Biaplayer with us.... Kinda like bringing Andre the Giant to battle....

I don't think you would have any issues. IJS, late in the game and Tonto has been hollering a row or two behind you all night, clearly trying to let their presence be known. . . They may be acknowledged at some point. Otherwise, I think you'll find Crosby fans are some of the more cordial and knowledgeable fans to be around.  

I don't think you would have any issues. IJS, late in the game and Tonto has been hollering a row or two behind you all night, clearly trying to let their presence be known. . . They may be acknowledged at some point. Otherwise, I think you'll find Crosby fans are some of the more cordial and knowledgeable fans to be around.  

just tell the kids to stay seated when trying to watch the game, I hate that every game I go to anywhere. 

Good luck for Crosby fans trying to find a place to park at  the Dog Pound !Go ahead and plan on parking in the surrounding neighborhoods.

thats why imma be there promptly at 5:30pm. 

And expect alot of barking towards you as you pass the tailgates. 

This game may be at home, but I think last year was a better opportunity for Ned to beat Crosby. 

You had a qb making his first start, three new ball carriers and and some first time starters in the receiving core. Now you get a qb making his 16th start, two experienced rbs and a scary receiving core with over half of the defense coming back. 

I expect Nederland to struggle with Crosby's speed, both foot speed and in tempo at which they play. I think Ned's defense will be under heavy fire all night. 

playing against speedy teams is nothing new to Ned, they  just scrimmaged one team and have two in district.  

just tell the kids to stay seated when trying to watch the game, I hate that every game I go to anywhere. 

first time I ever saw my father in law consider chewing a 8 year old out.  Middle of a game 2 ND qtr, he had enough.   Can't climb the stairs but can still put the fear of God in a kid that won't go play tag somewhere else. 

this is all assuming Tonto can be heard over the ringing.   Seriously ear plugs naive little injuns.  Come join the party it should be more fun on our side anyway. 

Boy it has been a long hot summer , no football n all cept for that Ol 7 on 7 junk . I've never seen so much hot air congregate around Crosby as this year , it's caused all their fruit to get ripe too soon and it's ready to pluck now instead of December ! See y'all Friday have a safe trip over now y'all hear ...we don't want anything bad to happen to ya till you get here . And we hope you get home safe . Just take that wounded pride back west with you when you leave , find a dab of humility in it , swab up those sore lips with a little peroxide and we might even root for ya later . I mean by a  technicality y'all are Southeast Tx . We do usually all stick together in December .  Do y'all have an opportunity to play then ? Probably so if you get your heads on straight ! Now does anyone believe these are players talking --- nah , they know what's on the line , they have an excellent coach & staff who are a little more classy than a few fans . So see y'all Friday . 

Edited by Olddog
Addition

Boy it has been a long hot summer , no football n all cept for that Ol 7 on 7 junk . I've never seen so much hot air congregate around Crosby as this year , it's caused all their fruit to get ripe too soon and it's ready to pluck now instead of December ! See y'all Friday have a safe trip over now y'all hear ...we don't want anything bad to happen to ya till you get here . And we hope you get home safe . Just take that wounded pride back west with you when you leave , find a dab of humility in it , swab up those sore lips with a little peroxide and we might even root for ya later . I mean by a  technicality y'all are Southeast Tx . We do usually all stick together in December .  Do y'all have an opportunity to play then ? Probably so if you get your heads on straight ! Now does anyone believe these are players talking --- nah , they know what's on the line , they have an excellent coach & staff who are a little more classy than a few fans . So see y'all Friday . 

Bravo , good post !

Funny how its always the team with the swag and bravado that has the fans that need to show class and always the team that takes the beat down and their fans really showed some class. In fact, the main reason I sat back so long and read the SETX garbage about Crosby and how they've been attacked thru the years, is why I'm having a field day destroying you people that brought all this hype on yourself. You ALL have made your bed so now is the time to sleep in it while Crosby becomes a Div I factory. Call it what you may, but remember it's "you people" that provoked this Crosby onslaught so suck in that bottom lip and deal with it. Crosby is gonna be relevant for a looooong time.... #cctakeover... Tick tock, Nederland, tick tock...

Funny how its always the team with the swag and bravado that has the fans that need to show class and always the team that takes the beat down and their fans really showed some class. In fact, the main reason I sat back so long and read the SETX garbage about Crosby and how they've been attacked thru the years, is why I'm having a field day destroying you people that brought all this hype on yourself. So call it what you may, but remember it's "you people" that provoked this Crosby onslaught so suck in that bottom lip and deal with it. Crosby is gonna be relevant for a looooong time.... #cctakeover... Tick tock, Nederland, tick tock...

Plus1, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Plus1, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

Not you my man, though off the cusp at times, your lighthearted jabs at Crosby is taken in stride. Heck, you get some pretty good run whilst we stand in line at the concession stand at halftime up by 50 chatting about some of the SETX faithful :) and you can't be so quick to quote me whilst I'm writting, remember even Picasso had to edit some masterpieces before he showed the world....

Apparently, plusone was deprived of attention as a child (or maybe still is)...I love those that beg for respect...they fail to realize that the best way to earn is it to win consistently and without blowing your own horn...I always told my son when he played this...if you are good, you don't need to tell anyone else, they will know it and respect you for that fact