Crosby vs Nederland Predictions Thread

They talk wherever the Woodlands and Kingwood people talk. I saw them on there earlier this year when I was looking something up about DeUnte Chatman. It's one of the boards where they guy North Shore Mike talks too. The SC fans were just saying they think they could get a playoff spot but knew it would be hard. 

Most of the people doing the talking were Aaron Shap's mom, Dakota Allen's dad and Chatman's dad. Their kids are all in college now so like SC Dawgs was saying a couple of years ago, "they'll be college fans after the season is over". 

yeah they must have their own board, im friends with the guy who runs the 6A Board (the old 5A Board) 

We have been waiting for their arrival. 

yeah they must have their own board, im friends with the guy who runs the 6A Board (the old 5A Board) 

Not to be rude, but isnt that where all the Houston schools should be? I mean you can only pick on PN-G, WO-S, and Nederland so much.... Houston is a totally different market... It all makes sense to me... Like I stated before, Ive ben lost with a few of these teams posters on what is considered SETX.... But I guess its easier for some vs others..........

Not to be rude, but isnt that where all the Houston schools should be? I mean you can only pick on PN-G, WO-S, and Nederland so much.... Houston is a totally different market... It all makes sense to me... Like I stated before, Ive ben lost with a few of these teams posters on what is considered SETX.... But I guess its easier for some vs others.........

Adoption is good sometimes. Lol

The Sea of Red from west of the trinity will be here soon!!! Where will we run? Where will we hide?

A little fact for the mouth of Crosby Supporters ! You wont come into the Dog Pound and just try to run the place. The King of the Dog Pound is working them 

boys hard this week.  You may have speed or size. But the Nederland Bulldogs have NEUMAN

The Sea of Red from west of the trinity will be here soon!!! Where will we run? Where will we hide?

A little fact for the mouth of Crosby Supporters ! You wont come into the Dog Pound and just try to run the place. The King of the Dog Pound is working them

boys hard this week.  You may have speed or size. But the Nederland Bulldogs have NEUMAN

.  .  . yeah, and Neumann is 1-4 against Crosby. None of our coaches have seemed to have a problem with him. Guess our guy works the players a little harder?

I don't think it's the board called the "6A Texas Football". It's a board where  bunch of the Houston people talk the 6A board is for the whole state.

No I follow,all sports. People I know have kids playing for Nederland so I like to talk trash. Just a tid bit finally becoming a team that has better than a .500 record is not trend setting

You don't follow them very well.  Tell your cousin's, hairdresser's, sister's kids good luck Friday hope they come out injury free.  Thank goodness we finally got above a .500 record......9 of the last 10 seasons.   If only our trend could be 6 of the last 10 or 7 of the last 10.....then we would be able to as cool as you.

So we have three Cougar Faithful, a husband, a wife, and a best buddy, talking about setting trends and have never been to the big dance, we should all just bow down to code Red and just say we not worthy, we not worthy. I'm going watch this one just to see what all this D1 hoopla is about.

Love is in the Air...................

So we have three Cougar Faithful, a husband, a wife, and a best buddy, talking about setting trends and have never been to the big dance, we should all just bow down to code Red and just say we not worthy, we not worthy. I'm going watch this one just to see what all this D1 hoopla is about.

oh boy…….. Lol

you seem to be compelled to respond on a thread that has nothing to do with nissan or PNG.  Looks like you are following a trend.

Remember the cartoon that had the big dog with the little dog following it around yapping at his heels ?  That is how this thread is. Ned with PNG following them yapping away. 

Biapolar need to see all this D1 since you were one of the originals bumpin them gums while Crosby fans were tellin y'all we're coming. Well know your about to witness and bow down to the Code!!