Lumberton trying to keep PNG fan base down

Lumberton pulling a good little stunt trying to keep PNG's fan base down by not giving us hardly any tickets...just went and picked up my season tickets and the lumberton game is already sold out..how can that be when we haven't even sold to the general public yet...good try raiders but with our fans there or not PNG is still going to hang 50+ on you!!!!

Lumberton pulling a good little stunt trying to keep PNG's fan base down by not giving us hardly any tickets...just went and picked up my season tickets and the lumberton game is already sold out..how can that be when we haven't even sold to the general public yet...good try raiders but with our fans there or not PNG is still going to hang 50+ on you!!!!

​payback for those transfers. *hides in bushes* 

​I remember PNG kept asking for more tickets when they played Silsbee a few years ago. Kept saying the allotted amount sent was not enough. Silsbee sent more at their request but ended up PNG not filling up the visitor side.

Silsbee's visitor side holds about 4000.

​I sure hope PNG scores 50+.  We'd like for it to be a close game.  It's more exciting that way.

I thought it was going to reference Lumberton being stingy and keeping their players

That's what is pathetic.  People will MOVE rather than play for Brumelton.  Their tradition is only rivaled by Legacy.

Lumberton ISD is a joke.  They are fortunate enough to have that GREAT coach from Warren, a real football powerhouse.

i'll stick with Neauman, Spell, Spell, etc...

That's what is pathetic.  People will MOVE rather than play for Brumelton.  Their tradition is only rivaled by Legacy.

Lumberton ISD is a joke.  They are fortunate enough to have that GREAT coach from Warren, a real football powerhouse.

​oh Smitty wont like that statement. 

Some of the most laughable posts of the day....... Let Lumberton figure out Lumberton.... Once that happens, maybe, and just maybe, they can become relevant....... Until then, let it be........ Not worth the space I am using to type this....................

And actually the truth is our coach is FROM Lumberton! Played here and coached here already!