Central closing in on Lee's successor

​So Peanut is a local, a southeast Texan.

According to OF, BISD should hire from outside the area. Wouldn't this eliminate Peanut from being hired since he is a local?

Yes, that's our point, but he has yet to give a valid rebuttal to that statement.

BTW, the Boutee that was mentioned is Anthony Boutee, which was the one that applied for the job.  Peanut Boutee (Andre Boutee Jr.) is his brother.

Yes, that's our point, but he has yet to give a valid rebuttal to that statement.

BTW, the Boutee that was mentioned is Anthony Boutee, which was the one that applied for the job.  Peanut Boutee (Andre Boutee Jr.) is his brother.

​My mistake but point being the same for both.

​My mistake but point being the same for both.

​You and Soulja don't comprehend well I see...I said they never hire outside of SETX meaning where the coaches they hire work has nothing to do with where you're from. Anthony left the SETX area to learn different aspects and styles of coaching, hence why he went to Desoto and now Dekaney. So to answer your question no it wouldn't eliminate him.

​You and Soulja don't comprehend well I see...I said they never hire outside of SETX meaning where the coaches they hire work has nothing to do with where you're from. Anthony left the SETX area to learn different aspects and styles of coaching, hence why he went to Desoto and now Dekaney. So to answer your question no it wouldn't eliminate him.

​When you say BISD does not hire from outside SETX is that just for basketball or all sports?

​The last three Ozen football coaches came from outside. Foreman was coaching outside the area when he got the Central job. So were previous coaches that Central hired.

​Wrong Aggie, Foreman coached at WOS for years then moved to away for a few years then got the job at Central. So he'd been working in the SETX area before. Ozen's current coach was at Central years ago before recently taking over at Ozen. Nelson was at Westbrook before he took the job at Ozen. Coach Rison who was my coach at Ozen, was at Central before he took over the job at Ozen, do you see a trend here aggie? BISD has never hired anyone without them having already been working in the area or district at least to my knowledge they haven't.

Edited by ozensfinest

​Wrong Aggie, Foreman coached at WOS for years then moved to away for a few years then got the job at Central. So he'd been working in the SETX area before. Ozen's current coach was at Central years ago before recently taking over at Ozen. Nelson was at Westbrook before he took the job at Ozen. Coach Rison who was my coach at Ozen, was at Central before he took over the job at Ozen, do you see a trend here aggie? BISD has never hired anyone without them having already been working in the area or district at least to my knowledge they haven't.

​But, you said BISD does not hire coaches who are coaching outside the area at that time. You just gave me several examples of BISD doing just that.

​But, you said BISD does not hire coaches who are coaching outside the area at that time. You just gave me several examples of BISD doing just that.

Lol I never said that aggie you're reaching, name a coach that BISD has hired that didn't have any previous coaching experience in SETX. I'll wait...

Edited by ozensfinest

But isn't Anthony considered a local guy who moved to coach outside the area? Isn't this the same that these other coaches did when they got hired? Yet you state it's a "typical" BISD hire like it was a reason why Anthony was not hired.

Is it fair to say that you would have been ok with the "typical BISD hire" had they hired Anthony? Because that hire would have been exactly what you are stating as a "typical" hire.

But isn't Anthony considered a local guy who moved to coach outside the area? Isn't this the same that these other coaches did when they got hired? Yet you state it's a "typical" BISD hire like it was a reason why Anthony was not hired.

Is it fair to say that you would have been ok with the "typical BISD hire" had they hired Anthony? Because that hire would have been exactly what you are stating as a "typical" hire.

Buttery popcorn for everyone!

He went to desoto and Dekaney. How did he get along with his head coaches there? And don't lie. He wasnt allowed to sit on the bench with one team and was  suspended from the other. 

He may need to go to a few more schools to  learn a little  humility. 

Edited by eknights88
Spelling

He went to desoto and Dekaney. How did he get along with his head coaches there? And don't lie. He wasnt allowed to sit on the bench with one team and was  suspended from the other. 

​whoa, didn't know that happened, it wasn't even mentioned by him. Hmmmmm

​Me saying it was a typical BISD hire had nothing to do with Anthony that's what you guys are failing to realize, you guys are constantly trying to make this about him. When my comment had nothing to do with him. Buddy asked me if I disagreed with the hire and I said I didn't agree or disagree, rather it was typical hire from BISD. In other words it was the hire I expected them to make.

Edited by ozensfinest

​He wasn't allowed to sit on the bench at Desoto due to him being responsible for scouting for the varsity team at Desoto. In Dallas freshman play on Monday's & Thursday's while the Varsity competes on Tuesday & Friday's. At Dekaney he was never suspended, he was hired to coach the JV team after being referred there by David Green. After working with the sub varsity team and not agreeing with the philosophy/structure of the program the head coach recommended he coach the freshman B team in which Anthony declined. However he was still pay his coaching stipend for that season and that coach was fired after having a record of 16-17. He then applied for the head job there was a finalist but was beat out by now head coach David Peevy and was offered the job as the JV coach again this year in which he accepted. So Knight whatever information you have received is false my friend try again. Now what you should ask is how did he do at these schools? He won district both years at Memorial and Desoto but of course you won't get on here and mention the positive nice try though. Lol

​He wasn't allowed to sit on the bench at Desoto due to him being responsible for scouting for the varsity team at Desoto. In Dallas freshman play on Monday's & Thursday's while the Varsity competes on Tuesday & Friday's. At Dekaney he was never suspended, he was hired to coach the JV team after being referred there by David Green. After working with the sub varsity team and not agreeing with the philosophy/structure of the program the head coach recommended he coach the freshman B team in which Anthony declined. However he was still pay his coaching stipend for that season and that coach was fired after having a record of 16-17. He then applied for the head job there was a finalist but was beat out by now head coach David Peevy and was offered the job as the JV coach again this year in which he accepted. So Knight whatever information you have received is false my friend try again. Now what you should ask is how did he do at these schools? He won district both years at Memorial and Desoto but of course you won't get on here and mention the positive nice try though. Lol

Sounds like you proved eknights point right there. What happens when he doesn't agree with Coach Peevy's philosophy ? 

It will be on to the next job that daddy gets for him. Just as Dickie V told you in an earlier thread, he must learn how to pay his dues and be loyal to where he is. 

Sounds like you proved eknights point right there. What happens when he doesn't agree with Coach Peevy's philosophy ?

It will be on to the next job that daddy gets for him. Just as Dickie V told you in an earlier thread, he must learn how to pay his dues and be loyal to where he is.

1.​I actually proved eknight wrong he said Anthony was suspended.

2. Other than Memorial his dad hasn't been involved in him getting any other job.

So he's not paying his dues because he disagree with the head coach? He's not loyal because he disagree with the way the head coach does things? I never knew it was wrong for two men to have a different point of views. Let me ask you a question, if something was going on at your job that you didn't believe in would you continue to work there or would you keep doing what you didn't believe in because that's the way your supervisor wanted it done?

I wasn't all that impressed with Anthony Boutte when he was at Memorial.  You can throw out freshman basketball win/loss records all you want, but I think a broomstick could win at the under levels with the cats in PA and Desoto.  Seems to me that his daddy's name got him a couple of jobs and the entitlement from that may have caused some friction with the head coaches there.  Also, why do you think it's so important to coach out of the area?  They got this new thing called television where you can like watch games and pause and rewind them to look at what other teams do.  I'm also hearing about this internet deal where you can actually get film and tape and listen to other coaches talk.  Oh and there are these things called clinics too.  Maybe one day we'll have all that in Southeast Texas.  You're a good friend to your buddy I think, but ain't nobody buying what you're selling, partner.