Central closing in on Lee's successor

I wasn't all that impressed with Anthony Boutte when he was at Memorial.  You can throw out freshman basketball win/loss records all you want, but I think a broomstick could win at the under levels with the cats in PA and Desoto.  Seems to me that his daddy's name got him a couple of jobs and the entitlement from that may have caused some friction with the head coaches there.  Also, why do you think it's so important to coach out of the area?  They got this new thing called television where you can like watch games and pause and rewind them to look at what other teams do.  I'm also hearing about this internet deal where you can actually get film and tape and listen to other coaches talk.  Oh and there are these things called clinics too.  Maybe one day we'll have all that in Southeast Texas.  You're a good friend to your buddy I think, but ain't nobody buying what you're selling, partner.

/thread

Ozenfinest you need to stay in lane when it comes to basketball...You messy for no reason....You probably hate on Jesus too...Anthony a great guy but not ready to be a head coach yet...He's very knowledgeable about the game of basketball but lacks  maturity...

In time he may be a great head coach but it's more than X's and O's...

As far as southeast Texas basketball, there's probably about 7 or 8 championships since 2001...from Ozen,  Kountze,  H.J., Evadale,  And probably some more I'm missing...

As far as basketball,  southeast Texas is more of a Gumbo style....A little mixture of everything...

Coach Boutte said himself that Frankie needs to get that job...

Frankie is a great hire...

​I'm just seeing this post but when did I ever say anything negative about Frankie Paul? I've never once said anything negative about him so what are you talking about?