Central closing in on Lee's successor

Going to be Coleman from what I hear.  But definitely agree with you. 

Wow, I would be shocked. Coleman has only  been an asst., from my understanding. Paper looked like it claimed otherwise though. 

Good luck to all 

Edited by eknights88
Misspelled word

Hancock seems to have the personality for the position. Seems like his players like him.

Very personable and would be a great fit IMO.  Has done a good job everywhere he's been, if not a great job.  Which is why it seems he should be the overwhelming front runner of the 3 finalists.  And supposedly, he may be the third choice.  Smh.  Sometimes it seems a broken clock is right twice a day more often than BISD.  

Very personable and would be a great fit IMO.  Has done a good job everywhere he's been, if not a great job.  Which is why it seems he should be the overwhelming front runner of the 3 finalists.  And supposedly, he may be the third choice.  Smh.  Sometimes it seems a broken clock is right twice a day more often than BISD.  

​There are 4 finalists

How is it determined who is the 'front runner' in the 4 finalists that are left?  I saw nowhere in the article where that was indicated...  Also, last I've seen, the board decides on the one for the job.  You know, the brand new board of appointed managers with a brand new superintendent.  Dingbat makes you're comment about BISD and the broken clock about as funny as those old David Letterman jokes....

How is it determined who is the 'front runner' in the 4 finalists that are left?  I saw nowhere in the article where that was indicated...  Also, last I've seen, the board decides on the one for the job.  You know, the brand new board of appointed managers with a brand new superintendent.  Dingbat makes you're comment about BISD and the broken clock about as funny as those old David Letterman jokes....

I never said it did.  I said who I believed should be the front runner.  As for the board, like most boards, their concern is that a candidate is qualified to teach and coach.  (And not be riddled with baggage like a previous name mentioned.). They would defer, I would think (and especially in this case), to the AD or whomever makes the recommendation as to who would be the best coach.  

Sorry you didn't find my comment funny.  As for Letterman, I am sure we both wish could have been paid like him to tell those unfunny jokes ;)

That was my predictive text acting up again.   ' Dingbat makes you're comment about BISD and the broken clock about as funny as those old David Letterman jokes.'

*that

Didn't namecall, man.  Lol

I actually figured that out.  I just couldn't figure out what was being autocorrected!!