Central closing in on Lee's successor

If he's in a better place, then why apply?  Also, this isn't his first time applying for the Central job.  

​more money?  Remember when another Memorial HC applied for said position in the Houston area? Neumann at LM samething. 

Also if it was "that bad" where he is and with his resume` why not just simply leave? Walk. 

​more money?  Remember when another Memorial HC applied for said position in the Houston area? Neumann at LM samething. 

Also if it was "that bad" where he is and with his resume` why not just simply leave? Walk. 

​BISD would not pay what PAISD is paying Travis currently, that is a fact.

Applying for Central job would not generate more money for Williams at Memorial. Also, BISD would not match the classroom situation that Williams currently has at Memorial.

I would not state it is "bad" at Memorial. Just sometimes things just don't fit for certain folks.

​BISD would not pay what PAISD is paying Travis currently, that is a fact.

Applying for Central job would not generate more money for Williams at Memorial. Also, BISD would not match the classroom situation that Williams currently has at Memorial.

I would not state it is "bad" at Memorial. Just sometimes things just don't fit for certain folks.

​Well he for sure applied. Maybe he's still bitter about the way the administration and parents handled his "incident" last year. 

​I had you in mind when I wrote this. C'mon Souljah, I'm just trying to nudge things along a little bit at a time :)

A players coach. Firey personality, when need be.  A complete understanding of the game and is able to make mid game adjustments, and not be so laid back that you're not up for the big game....  Also have the you know what to put the better player in, regardless of age , grade, or politics....

A players coach. Firey personality, when need be.  A complete understanding of the game and is able to make mid game adjustments, and not be so laid back that you're not up for the big game....  Also have the you know what to put the better player in, regardless of age , grade, or politics....

​So, who fits that mold in your humble opinion within the the top 4 finalist?

I feel its a MUST for the new coach at Central to be a players coach, disciplined & most importantly a great X&O guy...X&O's is what cost Central a trip to state this year they only knew how to play one way.

PS: What does have any really good players coming back next year besides TJ & Nijal?

I feel its a MUST for the new coach at Central to be a players coach, disciplined & most importantly a great X&O guy...X&O's is what cost Central a trip to state this year they only knew how to play one way.

PS: What does have any really good players coming back next year besides TJ & Nijal?

​do you agree with the hire?