Bullets, I suggested this day would come

stevenash

Nash, for a man of your intelligence, you sure seem to take "news" from any source at face value as long as you feel it validates your stance.  This is not a real article.  I'm not talking about one of the biased opinion "news" pieces that are posted on here, but a complete hoax.  But even if it were real, are you claiming that you told me that if gays were allowed to marry it would cause a redneck with mental issues to claim to have been raped by a farm animal?  I do not recall this prediction.

Edited by bullets13

Let me try to refresh  your memory.  You and I were having a conversation about my suggestion that ,in the not too distant past, people such as your grandparents would have been repelled by the thought of two men marrying each other.  I then suggested that, at the current rate of "progress" in this country, it wouldnt be that long before someone would demand to be able to marry his/ her horse or other pet.  You told me that it was not in the realm of reality.  I still believe that it will happen and this was just a way of reintroducing that discussion

Let me try to refresh  your memory.  You and I were having a conversation about my suggestion that ,in the not too distant past, people such as your grandparents would have been repelled by the thought of two men marrying each other.  I then suggested that, at the current rate of "progress" in this country, it wouldnt be that long before someone would demand to be able to marry his/ her horse or other pet.  You told me that it was not in the realm of reality.  I still believe that it will happen and this was just a way of reintroducing that discussion

Again, this is not a real story.  And while I do remember our previous conversations on the subject, that is still a far cry from this (fake) article about someone claiming to have been raped by an animal. 

The article is fake?  Ok.  But I am still suggesting to you that someone wanting to marry an animal is a lot closer in our future than you think and maintain that it is no more far fetched in the eyes of many today that gay marriage would have seemed to your grandfather or great grandfather.

The article is fake?  Ok.  But I am still suggesting to you that someone wanting to marry an animal is a lot closer in our future than you think and maintain that it is no more far fetched in the eyes of many today that gay marriage would have seemed to your grandfather or great grandfather.

You're correct.  In a society where we have laws to protect animals that are often as strict as those to protect humans, I'm just not real concerned about it.