22-5A District Predictions 2015

You do know that anything less than a state title is a failure, right?  Reminds me of the Merka days, the twins time, and now ??:.  But keep flapping.    Just be present when deja vu rears it's ugly head...

Well, I learned two things today then. Only 12 schools a year have seasons that aren't failures. Secondly, you can still be district champ district champ if you have the same record as the team that beat you. 

Deja vu for Central will be getting blown out for the 3rd consecutive year IF they get into the playoffs. 

Well, I learned two things today then. Only 12 schools a year have seasons that aren't failures. Secondly, you can still be district champ district champ if you have the same record as the team that beat you. 

Deja vu for Central will be getting blown out for the 3rd consecutive year IF they get into the playoffs. 

...and well still be undefeated vs. Crosby and you'll be second fiddle to Dayton... 

Soulja and Buddy been at it all day with a little Yeoj mixed in there...I know its just practice but I just left Jaguar drive, they will be fine Soulja.  I can tell you one thing as Memorial should know, they won't be punked.  I could care less on what happened last Friday and what happens this Friday, and last season for that matter, all that matters is what happens starting August 28th...

Soulja and Buddy been at it all day with a little Yeoj mixed in there...I know its just practice but I just left Jaguar drive, they will be fine Soulja.  I can tell you one thing as Memorial should know, they won't be punked.  I could care less on what happened last Friday and what happens this Friday, and last season for that matter, all that matters is what happens starting August 28th...

and its gonna start with yall annual loss to WB then yall 5th loss in 6 years to Memorial. Good luck with the mutts from SC. 

...and well still be undefeated vs. Crosby and you'll be second fiddle to Dayton... 

I think they're a good program to be second fiddle to, they've been to the playoffs 19 years straight. There was a 5 year span not too long ago where they went 3rd, semis, finals, quarters and 3rd again. 99% of the schools in the state play second fiddle to that.

During the last decade, out of all the 5A programs in SETX Dayton ranks the highest in every category you would use to determine team success. Crosby ranks second. Everybody else is at lease 3rd fiddle to your reigning regional champion. 

first off, PAM IS BEAUMONT FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS OR SO (ozen, it's been forever). nederland IMO still the best the district has to offer. with central, you never know what you are going to get. if they get off to a slow start in the season, they seem to shut down. which opens the door for png. vidor gets the 4th spot. now, i do believe central and nederland have the what it takes to clean up the code brown...probably central has the toughness and nederland can out smart them(it ain't hard, all of crosby are cousins).

I think they're a good program to be second fiddle to, they've been to the playoffs 19 years straight. There was a 5 year span not too long ago where they went 3rd, semis, finals, quarters and 3rd again. 99% of the schools in the state play second fiddle to that.

During the last decade, out of all the 5A programs in SETX Dayton ranks the highest is every category you would use to determine team success. Crosby ranks second. Everybody else is at lease 3rd fiddle to your reigning regional champion. 

can't believe  that I actually liked something  that you had to say about Dayton.  Lol.

It's really early to decide but after 1scrimmage Ned got a real shot at another DC . 

1 -4 Ned 

1-4 PNG

1/2/3/4OZEN

1/2/3.4-? Central

3/ 4/5/6/7  Vidor , GCM, Lum

8 Lee

Gonna be a tough District this year !  Lot of parity going on . Maybe not round 2 type parity ! We'll see soon enough !