Lets Talk Facts. Cornell Thompson Transfer History.

Boy for someone who said they were tired of talking about this, you sure are anxious to always keep going.

Sorry, but the form does not have the superintendent merely averring that the form has been filled out:

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletics/forms/PAPF_and_Elig_Quest2014.pdf

thank you.....the keyword (OR)

the superintendent doesn't have to sign it in most cases he doesn't.....
again the A.D fields it out checks ALL the boxes HE wants to check..second signature is for verification....

Signature of Former superintendent or designated administrator

thank you.....the keyword (OR)

the superintendent doesn't have to sign it in most cases he doesn't.....
again the A.D fields it out checks ALL the boxes HE wants to check..second signature is for verification....

Signature of Former superintendent or designated administrator

Lmao. The guy doesn't know when to shut up and throw in the towel.

Boy for someone who said they were tired of talking about this, you sure are anxious to always keep going.

Sorry, but the form does not have the superintendent merely averring that the form has been filled out:

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletics/forms/PAPF_and_Elig_Quest2014.pdf

My wife is shopping and I need some entertainment. Trust me your doing great. What else you got?

Wow.. For a couple of guys trying to sound so intelligent, I haven't seen as many grammatical and punctuation errors since I accidentally looked at a Beaumont Enterprise that one time. I know I'll never do that again.

I feel like I've reached my quota for the month off this one page. I may not be able to come back to this site until the middle of June.

I met Coach Thompson before he seems like a great person. It's always going to be negative people reguardless of the circumstances. West Orange-Stark should of won state last season and people are still giving him a hard time. Sterling-Cole left and Jack Dallas did a great job of filling in. Thompson will always find someone to fill in each slot.

Wow.. For a couple of guys trying to sound so intelligent, I haven't seen as many grammatical and punctuation errors since I accidentally looked at a Beaumont Enterprise that one time. I know I'll never do that again.

I feel like I've reached my quota for the month off this one page. I may not be able to come back to this site until the middle of June.

3402741-wellbye.jpg

I met Coach Thompson before he seems like a great person. It's always going to be negative people reguardless of the circumstances. West Orange-Stark should of won state last season and people are still giving him a hard time. Sterling-Cole left and Jack Dallas did a great job of filling in. Thompson will always find someone to fill in each slot.

Please dont start this back up. Smh. 

Bye.

Same situation, Buddley...  Neither one has facts.  Which have been demonstrated...

Should I point out your past Nederland football posts?  Talk about unfactual information. Shouldn't you be leading the slander war in the political forum? Must be a slow news night. 

Please dont start this back up. Smh.

I agree that he's beating a dead horse. Let's be honest though. To a man, you know deep down Thompson has to feel he would have beaten Gilmer with DSC. As well as Dallas played, DSC is still probably worth 17+ points in that game. Now Baldwin goes the same route and has also started to blow up. I'm sure it wasn't as hard for Johnny Shaw to transfer in, but I can defenitely see how this would bother him for his best players to transfer out with the limited enrollment WOS has.

You still haven't answered my question. Who is the vindictive administrator who signed off on it?

Anderson the principle at the high school told me he signed it. As far as the vindictive part I did not witness that from him. He did his job. The process starts and ends with Thompson. No one can do their job until he does his. Thompson is the block. You can try and share the blame if you want but this is all on Thompson.

So the AD holds a gun to the administrator and says sign this or else.  Yeah, if I were you, I'd want me to stop, too.

This is funny. You know a principle cannot stand up against Thompson without their job being in jeopardy. That's reality. Varsity blues. Lol.