Lets Talk Facts. Cornell Thompson Transfer History.

Are you?

And the reason I asked is that the form wherein a youngster is said to have to be moved for athletic purposes must be signed off on by the coach AND a school administrator (either superintendent or otherwise), I guess to prevent vindictive coaches, as you claim Coach Thompson to be, from blocking a kid on his own accord.

http://www.uiltexas.org/files/athletics/forms/PAPF_and_Elig_Quest2014.pdf

So I know you believe Coach Thompson to be the vindictive coach. My question is, who is the vindictive administrator?

Google my screen name and tell me where I post.

The administrator is going to side with the coach not the child. You and I both know how the professional field works.

only one of doesn't see that is WOSGRAD

Not at all I wish Trey the best in Cypress and will cheer him on from here!  And just like with Dillon, I'll be glad to see the scholarship offers that come in as I am sure there will be more than those he has right now.

Google my screen name and tell me where I post.

I googled and you post a lot.  I post a lot here, does that make me part of a recruiting service?

So I have to repeat my question (which I seem to have to be doing a lot in this thread...are you with a recruiting service?

I googled and you post a lot. I post a lot here, does that make me part of a recruiting service?

So I have to repeat my question (which I seem to have to be doing a lot in this thread...are you with a recruiting service?

I don't post a lot I Post on one recruiting site. And I don't think I should have to answer a question I feel you know the answer to. You say your a educated man. So you tell me, a guy who post when kids from the area gets scholarship offers minutes after they happen, a guy who has convos with college DCs and he has thousands of post on one of the countries top recruiting websites posting prospects and different recruits. What do you think this guy does?

You tell me

I have no idea, but somebody had to sign that form aside from Coach Thompson.  He can't, as you have tried to imply, block a transfer on his own.  So who was it and why is he not coming under the same criticism that you are heaping on Coach Thompson?

I have no idea, but somebody had to sign that form aside from Coach Thompson. He can't, as you have tried to imply, block a transfer on his own. So who was it and why is he not coming under the same criticism that you are heaping on Coach Thompson?

your trying to make this about Thompson. The administrator can't sign off on a kid leaving for athletic reasons U less the HC and athletic director (Cornell Thompson) tells him the kid left for those reasons. Bigger question what evidence does the administrator have to warrant him signing those papers? I'll answer the question correctly like all my info has been today. He has no evidence and had no business signing those papers along with Cornell he just did it because Cornell said so.

Once and attorney got involved Cornell was forced to leave it alone or look foolish after a judge had already said the kid moved for personal reasons.

Your trying to hard just stop.

No, I don't think I am the one making it about Coach Thompson.

That's the only thing you chose to respond to out of my entire post? Lol your not making this fun. But I'm tired of this I've been right every turn of the way. We can end this convo now it's no longer entertaining to me.

That's the only thing you chose to respond to out of my entire post? Lol your not making this fun. But I'm tired of this I've been right every turn of the way. We can end this convo now it's no longer entertaining to me.

Why should I respond to anything else, you essentially made my point.  I need to stop, too.  It is Friday during the baseball and softball playoffs and this has already put me behind on that.

Why should I respond to anything else, you essentially made my point. I need to stop, too. It is Friday during the baseball and softball playoffs and this has already put me behind on that.

You never stated your point. Nobody here thinks you have a point. People are laughing at you.

So the AD holds a gun to the administrator and says sign this or else. Yeah, if I were you, I'd want me to stop, too.

The administrator is going to listen to his AD since the administrato isn't on campus and because the AD is also the Head Coach come on dude. Look I'm a fan of intelligence you with all do respect aren't being intelligent. So good day I'll even let you have the last word so you can feel good about yourself and feel you did something.

We can however continue this convo if you come back with some intelligent input and feedback and not some BS well what about this talk.

What does that matter? Someone aside from the AD has to sign off on it.

it matters a lot sir.....actually the A.D is the only one who fields it out and signs off...as you say.....the other signature only is there for verification of it being filled out....
not actually agreeing or disagreeing with the situation

it matters a lot sir.....actually the A.D is the only one who fields it out and signs off...as you say.....the other signature only is there for verification of it being filled out....
not actually agreeing or disagreeing with the situation

Is this where I say Checkmate?