Garland Texas

The nutjob running the "competition" in Garland got exactly what she wanted out of it. Do something that you know will bring about a possible terrorist attack, then blame ALL muslims for the TWO radical muslims who show up and try something. I know you guys hate muslims, but the woman that arranged this event is an absolute moron. She, and the attendees of the event, are VERY lucky that one badass cop was able to use a pistol to outshoot two criminals with semi-auto rifles.

So you are blaming the attack on the host and all who attended and not on the attackers? 

How many planes have been hijacked by the loons at Westboro??? Again, you don't get it.......

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

I AM NOT SAYING THAT WESTBORO'S ACTS OF HATRED ARE IN ANYWAY COMPARABLE TO ACTS OF TERROR.  I repeat, the WBC DOES NOT KILL PEOPLE.  KILLING PEOPLE IS WORSE THAN BEING A GIANT BIGOT. The point, and only comparison I'm making between the WBC and terrorists is that BOTH GROUPS MISUSE RELIGIOUS TEXTS TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTS, and THAT THEIR ACTS DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS AND BELIEFS OF THE RELIGION AS A WHOLE.  I've stated this at least a half dozen times in this thread. Clearly YOU are the one who does not get it.

So you are blaming the attack on the host and all who attended and not on the attackers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But I am suggesting that the attack was exactly what the host anticipated, and was the outcome she hoped for the most.

A point I've already made a couple of times in this thread: If you want to wear a sign that says "DEATH TO ALL N*****" and go walk around Harlem at midnight, is anyone really surprised when you get shot? Someone is still responsible for shooting you, but it's more than reasonable for you to expect that that outcome would be the result of your actions.

Christians are not under the Old Testament, some folks who want to ask questions like that either don't know this or don't care.........good points......

And yet the old testament is still part of the bible, and some groups of people still use the Old Testament as an excuse for various discriminations and bigotry. Heck, every time we talk about homosexuality Smitty busts out Leviticus.

Muslim apologists cannot see the truth.

Since you know the truth, help me sort this out: Here are a couple of truths I've learned from Muslim haters:

A ) All muslims are either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.
B ) The Quran demands that Muslims attack Westerners.

And here are a couple of facts I know from research:

A ) the event in Garland was designed as a direct insult to terroristic muslims.
B ) Approximately 500,000 muslims live in texas, with 100,000 or more within 50 or so miles of Garland.

So since so many on here have taught me that all muslims are either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers, and since many on here have taught me that the Quran basically demands that Muslims kill us, and since you guys all know a whole, whole lot more than the Quran and muslims than I do, please answer this question that I asked earlier in the thread that everyone ignored:

WHY DID NONE OF THE 500,000 terrorist Muslims in Texas feel the need or religious call to attack this event that was meant as a direct provocation to terrorist Muslims? Since you know the truth, surely you can answer that.

Since you know the truth, help me sort this out: Here are a couple of truths I've learned from Muslim haters:

A ) All muslims are either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers.
B ) The Quran demands that Muslims attack Westerners.

And here are a couple of facts I know from research:

A ) the event in Garland was designed as a direct insult to terroristic muslims.
B ) Approximately 500,000 muslims live in texas, with 100,000 or more within 50 or so miles of Garland.

So since so many on here have taught me that all muslims are either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers, and since many on here have taught me that the Quran basically demands that Muslims kill us, and since you guys all know a whole, whole lot more than the Quran and muslims than I do, please answer this question that I asked earlier in the thread that everyone ignored:

WHY DID NONE OF THE 500,000 terrorist Muslims in Texas feel the need or religious call to attack this event that was meant as a direct provocation to terrorist Muslims? Since you know the truth, surely you can answer that.

That wont get answered, too many are set in their ways and beliefs and are blinded with hate. I would call them out by poster name right here but due to an earlier situation I'll refrain from doing so.  B)

Who had the quote, "Me thinks though dost protest too much"? I am sorry your cult has been in the news recently. I spent seven months over in your sand pit holy land. You will never see the outrage, and you will never see the danger we have in our country.

Please tell me this is directed at me :)

Also, please answer the question that I posed to you in my last post. it's a very straightforward question, and I know you have the answer because you know the truth.

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

I AM NOT SAYING THAT WESTBORO'S ACTS OF HATRED ARE IN ANYWAY COMPARABLE TO ACTS OF TERROR.  I repeat, the WBC DOES NOT KILL PEOPLE.  KILLING PEOPLE IS WORSE THAN BEING A GIANT BIGOT. The point, and only comparison I'm making between the WBC and terrorists is that BOTH GROUPS MISUSE RELIGIOUS TEXTS TO JUSTIFY THEIR ACTS, and THAT THEIR ACTS DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS AND BELIEFS OF THE RELIGION AS A WHOLE.  I've stated this at least a half dozen times in this thread. Clearly YOU are the one who does not get it.

So...how many women are  forcibly mutilated by the westboro crowd....you do NOT get it if  you give those folks who try to compare Christianity with islime the time of day.......there is no comparison....the Westboro group reads the Bible and claim to follow it....the muslims read the koran and claim to follow it.....YET, the westoboro group has done NOTHING in following their beliefs that can even be remotely compared to what  is done by muslimes following theirs.......you or the people you are referring to are trying to compare apples to oranges and it's an epic fail......

So...how many women are  forcibly mutilated by the westboro crowd....you do NOT get it if  you give those folks who try to compare Christianity with islime the time of day.......there is no comparison....the Westboro group reads the Bible and claim to follow it....the muslims read the koran and claim to follow it.....YET, the westoboro group has done NOTHING in following their beliefs that can even be remotely compared to what  is done by muslimes following theirs.......you or the people you are referring to are trying to compare apples to oranges and it's an epic fail......

Reading comprehension... it's FUNdamental.

And yet the old testament is still part of the bible, and some groups of people still use the Old Testament as an excuse for various discriminations and bigotry. Heck, every time we talk about homosexuality Smitty busts out Leviticus.

Those people who use the OT to justify their actions are NOT Christians by definition......Smitty should use Romans 1 when talking about perverts.......

Reading comprehension... it's FUNdamental.

I can read clearly what you are saying...you try to say that the westboro bunch's activities are not comparable to the atrocities of the muslimes.....then you turn around and COMPARE the two........you seem to have a problem being honest with yourself.......

Those people who use the OT to justify their actions are NOT Christians by definition......Smitty should use Romans 1 when talking about perverts.......

Neither  are the Pope, Jews, Scientology, etc...Christian as per your quote above---THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT

I am fascinated at your narrow views, I know you believe in them like a rabid dog, I just can not understand how judgmental you are AND proclaim to be Christian when the very content of your post condemn all non church of christ peeps. 

And to say the Pope (we have had this jest before) and all Old Test. believers are non christian just blows me away!!!!!!

I can read clearly what you are saying...you try to say that the westboro bunch's activities are not comparable to the atrocities of the muslimes.....then you turn around and COMPARE the two........you seem to have a problem being honest with yourself.......

For a 36th time, I'm not comparing the two based on their crimes. I'm comparing the two based on their incorrect interpretations of their holy book. It's two different issues entirely. The point that you're making (which I've agreed with about 6 times), has absolutely nothing to do with the point I'm making.

This guy misinterpreted the book and discriminated against someone. The other guy misinterpreted and killed somebody. Yes, one did something WAAAAAY worse than the other, but it's still a valid point to say that they both interpreted a book wrong. and to say so is not to say that their actions after their interpretation are equal.

I'm not sure what your inability to make rational inferences from easily understandable passages of texts has to do with me having an inability to be honest with myself.

Neither  are the Pope, Jews, Scientology, etc...Christian as per your quote above---THINK ABOUT THAT STATEMENT

I am fascinated at your narrow views, I know you believe in them like a rabid dog, I just can not understand how judgmental you are AND proclaim to be Christian when the very content of your post condemn all non church of christ peeps. 

And to say the Pope (we have had this jest before) and all Old Test. believers are non christian just blows me away!!!!!!

They are NOT.....and it's not my definition, it is The Word of God in the New Testament that says they are not......

I'm glad my views are "narrow".....

Matthew 7: 13 - 14

13 â€œEnter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.

If someone is NOT in the church that was founded by Jesus on the Day of Pentecost in 30, they are by definition NOT a Christian....no matter what they want to call themselves.......I didn't say that....the Holy Spirit revealed THAT in the New Testament......

For a 36th time, I'm not comparing the two based on their crimes. I'm comparing the two based on their incorrect interpretations of their holy book. It's two different issues entirely. The point that you're making (which I've agreed with about 6 times), has absolutely nothing to do with the point I'm making.

This guy misinterpreted the book and discriminated against someone. The other guy misinterpreted and killed somebody. Yes, one did something WAAAAAY worse than the other, but it's still a valid point to say that they both interpreted a book wrong. and to say so is not to say that their actions after their interpretation are equal.

I'm not sure what your inability to make rational inferences from easily understandable passages of texts has to do with me having an inability to be honest with myself.

I guess you'll never understand it, then.......I won't bother wasting my time with you on this......

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. But I am suggesting that the attack was exactly what the host anticipated, and was the outcome she hoped for the most.

A point I've already made a couple of times in this thread: If you want to wear a sign that says "DEATH TO ALL N*****" and go walk around Harlem at midnight, is anyone really surprised when you get shot? Someone is still responsible for shooting you, but it's more than reasonable for you to expect that that outcome would be the result of your actions.

Well when you fly airplanes into buildings, expect Sharia Law to be the law of the land would you not expect people to make fun of your prophet?