Most Athletic kids

I'm a person that believes classification does play a factor Into this conversation it's easy to be a standout athlete and play every sport when your city only has a few thousand people, also I'm taking a kid who play against other top level schools like Ozen Memorial Nederland and etc then somebody who plays east chambers buna warren etc, not saying that the Arnold kid isn't a athlete he is, it's just easier to stand out and be good at all sports when you play against nobodies

I'm a person that believes classification does play a factor Into this conversation it's easy to be a standout athlete and play every sport when your city only has a few thousand people, also I'm taking a kid who play against other top level schools like Ozen Memorial Nederland and etc then somebody who plays east chambers buna warren etc, not saying that the Arnold kid isn't a athlete he is, it's just easier to stand out and be good at all sports when you play against nobodies

He would stand out at any school in Texas. He is going to BAYLOR...

Here is something to ponder:

Put Jordan Hunter in a Kountze Lions jersey, does he dominate the 3A level in multiple sports as did Arnold? I would suggest that he would dominate. I would also suggest that there are a few more athletes from some of the bigger schools who would do the same.

Obviously he would dominant at any school no matter the size. So would Arnold....What are you trying to say with this statement?

The topic is about who is the most athletic kid (s) in the area. Arnold stands out more so bc he is a great athlete which shows across multiple sports. I could see where a kid specializes in a sport a higher classification and not appear to be 'as athletic' as Arnold bc that kid only plays one sport. My guess is that there are lots of kids not mentioned on this list bc they only play one sport (I used Jordan as an example). Since they are at larger schools, they are unable to display their athleticism to a broader audience.
So many people know Arnold bc he excels at multiple sports whereas a kid from WB or Memorial may be as athletic but not be as well known.
I'm thinking this list should be much longer, but it isn't.

The topic is about who is the most athletic kid (s) in the area. Arnold stands out more so bc he is a great athlete which shows across multiple sports. I could see where a kid specializes in a sport a higher classification and not appear to be 'as athletic' as Arnold bc that kid only plays one sport. My guess is that there are lots of kids not mentioned on this list bc they only play one sport (I used Jordan as an example). Since they are at larger schools, they are unable to display their athleticism to a broader audience.
So many people know Arnold bc he excels at multiple sports whereas a kid from WB or Memorial may be as athletic but not be as well known.
I'm thinking this list should be much longer, but it isn't.

I see where you are coming from. But I really believe that he would stand out at any school in this area the same as he does in Kountze. You add him to any team in SETX and he is a automatic starter in Basketball and football and shines.  Plus he is just a Junior!

I take great exception to your last sentence. Many of these boys that play at your so-called "NOBODY" schools play travel ball against the best in their respective sports. That is a very narrow-minded view that just doesn't make sense.