Most Athletic kids

There is not a single kid in this area regardless of age or classification that has the impact in multiple sports that Grayland Arnold has.  IMO he is the best athlete in this area regardless of age.

Is Grayland running track?

Michael Jacquet would be my choice because of his impact in three sports. WRS winner in football, 1st team All-District in BB, track star (should qualify for state)

So Arnold, who is committed to Baylor, wouldn't stand out on Central's football team?  

And based on Central's guard play this year, he would have been one of Central's best basketball players.

If you can play you can play, I don't care what size school you go to when you are discussing the elite of the elite.

I know these kinds of conversations are interesting, but from my point of view both of these kids are awesome.  It's not easy to excel in multiple sports at any level.  Both kids will play at the next level.

I can't say which is best, so I just say CONGRATS to both on great success in high school sports (and they are not done yet!) and best of luck in college also. 

So Arnold, who is committed to Baylor, wouldn't stand out on Central's football team?

And based on Central's guard play this year, he would have been one of Central's best basketball players.

If you can play you can play, I don't care what size school you go to when you are discussing the elite of the elite.

👏👏👏

Admittedly haven't seen Mr. Jacquet in multiple sports but, I find it hard to believe that anyone can do what Grayland does on a football field (that's why he's going to Baylor) and then drop 43 as a sophomore in the regional final in basketball.

Jacquet was a major reason for Central dominating the district track meet last year and is expected to have a good showing on the state level this year. In basketball, last year, he was a starter on the state semifinaL Central team and was a key contributor. He was also a starter and key contributor on this year's regional final team. When I say key contributor, he was a focal part of our defense... And you know what he did on the football field. Not being biased, but I see no problem with Jacquet being the front runner on this list.

He wouldn't of been there QB so he wouldn't stand out like he does at Kountze. I am not taking nothing away from the kid. He and Jacquet both are great athletes. I also think he is a better player than Jaquet on the basketball court.

I agree that he is better, but Jacquet wasn't asked to score like Arnold was at Kountze. Jacquet was asked to guard some of the more dynamic players in the State and had great showings for the last 2 years..